Top Chef Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Top Chef Kentucky

tbonezone

Living Legend
one of my must watch tv shows is back and broadcasting from the blue grass state. looks promising.

Can't believe I missed the first week! This is exciting!

kentucky plot twist. they bumped up everybodys favorite episode RESTAURANT WARS from 8 to 12.
cheftestants totally blindsided. it's 3 teams this year and two full episodes. looks like a rough start for many.

Starting to really dislike the stupid challenges.

We're very disappointed in the restaurant you had 18 hours to create.

Make a 3 course dinner in 30 minutes with one arm chopped off, and you're unable to use your feet or knives. And your time starts now!

i'd like to see a quick fire kitchen clean up challenge. sinkful of dishes, greasy countertops and fingerprints all over the stainless steel. 10 minutes . winning team gets immunity.
gloves up sponges down !

Last edited:
Starting to really dislike the stupid challenges.

We're very disappointed in the restaurant you had 18 hours to create.

Make a 3 course dinner in 30 minutes with one arm chopped off, and you're unable to use your feet or knives. And your time starts now!
Yeah didn't like that challenge at all. Not sure if this group is that likeable, or maybe it's too early?

Yeah didn't like that challenge at all. Not sure if this group is that likeable, or maybe it's too early?
This group sucks comparative to past seasons
I still have my heart on poor chef fati
Saddest story ever. She was my dream girl

This group sucks comparative to past seasons
I still have my heart on poor chef fati
Saddest story ever. She was my dream girl
Super cute and a badass chef

during RW episode one of the chefs instructs the server to take the dish to padma ."the bangin' hot one "

this week brother luck is back......

All caught up now and I'd really like a cocktail. Padma is banging in the 20s garb.

Last edited:
padma looks great in that wig. bio says nilou motamed attended binghamton university.

CARNE ! perhaps one of the more terrifying images to appear on the show. actually the mad butchers insights at the table (translated ) were razor sharp. judges give you half a cow. make steaks ! CARNE !!!!

Last edited:
definitely seems as if the talent level has dropped off over the years

that being said, i've eaten at several top chefs' restaurants and have usually come away unimpressed, so not sure how high the talent level is to begin with

nobody really stepping it up voltaggio sous vide style this season. growing to hate the backstabber blonde. not really cooking great food . c'mon oysters with cocktail sauce and chexmix in a paper bag ? (emeril liked that her oysters were cold. the secret ...she served them on ice..wow never seen that a a raw bar .) she's playing everybody with that sappy southern drawl and faux friend honey sweet crap. ice picked mini in the back .

Last edited:
prepare to lose you appetite. chefs are headed to rupp arena and calipari is at the judges table. barf.
they mention UK sends more players to the NBA than anybody. don't mention they leave the table shortly after the soup course is served. rancor among the cheftestants over heckling.

Last edited:
fitting with the cuse playing louisville last weeks episode they paid homage to the colonel himself. am i a traitor for craving a bucket of that tasty battered bird for the game tonite ?

My wife was super excited to see Gail back this last week. Getting to the end now. Should be interesting. Rooting for Eric now. Wouldn't mind being served by Kelsey though.

off to macao ? which sounds like hawaii, west indies or a starbucks flavor shot but is actually part of china.
paducah and blondie both left strong but have lost home court advantage. sassy grits and gumbo are gone.
who's got the asian persuasion ?

Last edited:
Thoughts on the season? Wasn't overly thrilled with any contestants, but grew to hate the girl from Kentucky, so glad she didn't win. At least we don't have to watch a Kentucky one again.

weakest finale i remember. both chefs were so one note ( southern fried) all season and neither ever really stepped out of their comfort zones and wowed me with their culinary skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom