Top Gun: Maverick | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Top Gun: Maverick

That page would be devoted to what a smokeshow Jennifer Connelly is in this thing.

The rest of the movie is pretty good too, as sequel/nostalgia pieces go.
Agreed. I never understood it with her until this movie. Perfect fit imo

The Rocketeer. Trust me on this.

Left an impression on a young OiG.
1674699214032.png

A fan since A Beautiful Mind. She reminds me a bit of Annette Benning. After a few minutes, you realize she’s beautiful. Plus, they are both terrific actors.

A fan since A Beautiful Mind. She reminds me a bit of Annette Benning. After a few minutes, you realize she’s beautiful. Plus, they are both terrific actors.

Those were fast minutes.

i've yet to watch the sequel. (it's up for free) . but the wife said the sound in the theater was so loud it took away any enjoyment from the film. we'll watch it quietly together at home soon. talk to me goose. indoor voice.

For those who have seen it. would you put it up there in Best Picture quality?

By today’s standards, yes. Avatar was also nominated and Everything Everywhere is one of the favorites.

By today’s standards, yes. Avatar was also nominated and Everything Everywhere is one of the favorites.
I watched Everything Everywhere. I think my expectations impacted my enjoyment

Absolutely, just saw it at home with a kickin awesome new surround sound system that had things falling off the shelves. Wow.

And yes great great movie. One of the rare pieces of entertainment that both husbands and wives can thoroughly enjoy together.

That Val Kilmer scene, I mean, just wow.

Absolutely, just saw it at home with a kickin awesome new surround sound system that had things falling off the shelves. Wow.

And yes great great movie. One of the rare pieces of entertainment that both husbands and wives can thoroughly enjoy together.

That Val Kilmer scene, I mean, just wow.
We were going to watch it on pay per view but didn’t get around to it. Then noticed it on Prime. We watched it Saturday night and it did not disappoint. Very well done. Good cast. Good plot twists

My kid really enjoyed both top guns, so we just showed him Days of Thunder. Cmon Tom, time to do the next sequel!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom