Top Gun: Maverick | Syracusefan.com

Top Gun: Maverick

The movie should have been a prequel with the story of Pete Mitchell’s dad and how he died in the firefly battle that Viper references.
However I heard it’s about the decline of dogfighting and increase usage of military drone usage.

I hope this movie is good as Top Gun is one of my favorite movies of alltime.I heard Val Kilmer is confirmed in it.

He has the same helmet! That’s an F/A-18 in the background, I’m sure E/F model.

Edit: So dumb that you can’t post the 6th letter of the alphabet... but hopefully the post still makes sense.

He has the same helmet! That’s an /A-18 in the background, I’m sure E/ model.

Edit: So dumb that you can’t post the 6th letter of the alphabet... but hopefully the post still makes sense.

FA18.

EF Model.

The movie should have been a prequel with the story of Pete Mitchell’s dad and how he died in the firefly battle that Viper references.
However I heard it’s about the decline of dogfighting and increase usage of military drone usage.

I hope this movie is good as Top Gun is one of my favorite movies of alltime.I heard Val Kilmer is confirmed in it.

Hopefully the Ice Man loses some weight for this role.

Interesting. Isn’t he wickedly overweight? I wonder how they will deal with that.

Interesting. Isn’t he wickedly overweight? I wonder how they will deal with that.
Don’t think so. Think he’s had tongue/throat problems. Possibly cancer

Not sure why there's a Tomcat in the very last scene.

They've been retired for almost a decade.

Interesting to note that for a good part of the trailer, Mav is wearing a full pressure suit (when being dressed down by Ed Harris). This is not worn in any fighter jets (he's shown flying an F/A-18E for most of the scenes). At 1:24 they show him in the cockpit of whatever high altitude plane he needs the full pressure suit for. That will be interesting/odd because of course typically the same guy flying an F-18 is not flying a high altitude research or reconnaissance plane.

I've never seen the original. Too much cheese.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom