TOP GUNS BACK? | Syracusefan.com

TOP GUNS BACK?

BillSU

All American
TOP GUNS BACK?

Against a combative Le Moyne squad the Joe Girard I read about when we were recruiting him was almost like his old self last night, more like the 50 points a game as a Glens Falls High School junior I wanted in Orange.

It was, for me, refreshing to see him shooting AND contributing a game high 9 assists.

I know this is high major basketball but I’d love to see his average up around 20 ppg this season.

And, I want the, Buddy, Cole, Jimmy, and Benny/Jesse line up.

##
Player
GS
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
ORB-DRB
REB
PF
A
TO
BLK
STL
PTS
11*///25////6-123-85-6 0-11//////19/// 2 0 2 20

TOP GUNS BACK?

Against a combative Le Moyne squad the Joe Girard I read about when we were recruiting him was almost like his old self last night, more like the 50 points a game as a Glens Falls High School junior I wanted in Orange.

It was, for me, refreshing to see him shooting AND contributing a game high 9 assists.

I know this is high major basketball but I’d love to see his average up around 20 ppg this season.

And, I want the, Buddy, Cole, Jimmy, and Benny/Jesse line up.

##
Player
GS
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
ORB-DRB
REB
PF
A
TO
BLK
STL
PTS
11*///25////6-123-85-6 0-11//////19/// 2 0 2 20

20 pts on 12 shots is really, really good. You don't see that kind of efficiency very often. Add the 9 assists and it's a helluva game.

Joe had an unbelievable game, scoring, facilitating, and defensively too (which I haven't seen anybody mention).

And while that kid guarding him was not a D1 caliber player, he was absolutely playing D1 caliber D. He was quick and athletic. Hard not to be excited about Joe right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom