Class of 2016 - Top Syracuse targets | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Top Syracuse targets

Rocco

Watching you.
Francis03 - can you list the top 4-5 names Syracuse is gunning after for the 2016 class? With the 2015 class being so big, how many guys could you see us taking in the 2016 class?

Many thanks buddy!

I know this is for Francis, but just wanted to throw in my two. I think we have a lot of talent coming back in 2016, possibilities from:
Jr Joseph
So Malachi
So Frank Howard
Sr Patterson
Sr BJ
So Lydon
Jr McCullough
Sr Roberson
Sr Obokoh
So Diagne
RS Sr Coleman?

Not all will be here, figure minus Coleman/Roberson/McCullough/other. That's 11 possible scholarships minus 1 or 2 of these guys plus 1 more in 2015. Would leave us 2 or 3 schollies. I say we land Murray or Battle and a 4 or 5 depending on who we need but that will be figured out after the season ends. Most likely, we have a recruiting class of 2. Maybe 3.

By the way, how's that for improvement?
Two guys that can handle and pass. Been lacking.
Shooters, possible scorers in Richardson, BJ, Lydon, Roberson. We needed scoring this year, multiple threats couldn't hurt.

Francis03 - can you list the top 4-5 names Syracuse is gunning after for the 2016 class? With the 2015 class being so big, how many guys could you see us taking in the 2016 class?

Many thanks buddy!
Right now Tyus Battle and Harry Giles have offers. Jamal Murray has been watched closely by Red for some time now. Other names to lookout for are Howard Washington from Buffalo and Sedee Keita. We should hear about more guys once the live evaluation period starts tomorrow. Too early to tell how many we'll take because we don't know who will leave early to the draft or by transfer.

Many thanks buddy!
cartoon-symbol.jpg

Right now Tyus Battle and Harry Giles have offers. Jamal Murray has been watched closely by Red for some time now. Other names to lookout for are Howard Washington from Buffalo and Sedee Keita. We should hear about more guys once the live evaluation period starts tomorrow. Too early to tell how many we'll take because we don't know who will leave early to the draft or by transfer.

Thanks boys...

I know this is for Francis, but just wanted to throw in my two. I think we have a lot of talent coming back in 2016, possibilities from:
Jr Joseph
So Malachi
So Frank Howard
Sr Patterson
Sr BJ
So Lydon
Jr McCullough
Sr Roberson
Sr Obokoh
So Diagne
RS Sr Coleman?

Not all will be here, figure minus Coleman/Roberson/McCullough/other. That's 11 possible scholarships minus 1 or 2 of these guys plus 1 more in 2015. Would leave us 2 or 3 schollies. I say we land Murray or Battle and a 4 or 5 depending on who we need but that will be figured out after the season ends. Most likely, we have a recruiting class of 2. Maybe 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom