Tracking Grad Transfers | Syracusefan.com

Tracking Grad Transfers

LeMoyneCuse

All American
I put this in a thread a couple of days ago, but I figured I'd put it in a place that's a little more visible.

I started a website to track grad transfers - both commits and rumored. I'm learning as I go, so it's a little rough looking. Message me if you have any suggestions, questions, or advice!

And yes, I'll be adding basketball grad transfers after the season is over.

The kid Robert Foster out of Alabama may be looking. I think he wants out to play bad. A 5* recruit who had rotator cuff surgery back in 2015. And of course with all those 4 & 5 star recruit wrs. it was hard to break in to the starting line up so he just ended up sitting. Foster expressed disappointment with how he was utilized this season, which included not even appearing in five games. The speedy 6-foot-2 playmaker finished with just five receptions for 55 yards in just two games. Package up Gore and Foster and send them north.

The kid Robert Foster out of Alabama may be looking. I think he wants out to play bad. A 5* recruit who had rotator cuff surgery back in 2015. And of course with all those 4 & 5 star recruit wrs. it was hard to break in to the starting line up so he just ended up sitting. Foster expressed disappointment with how he was utilized this season, which included not even appearing in five games. The speedy 6-foot-2 playmaker finished with just five receptions for 55 yards in just two games. Package up Gore and Foster and send them north.
Pitt would be a logical destination but Amba's performance this season should make him think Cuse

But Pitt just got a commit from Michael Smith. How would that set ?

But Pitt just got a commit from Michael Smith. How would that set ?
Pitt has Weah as their only true threat. Henderson is more of a slot/special teams guy. Not a proven WR yet. Incoming freshman receivers won't having any affect on a 1 year grad

Exactly the type of kid every coach wants to add to their locker room.

B/c of the Lisa Ann thing? I guess but I'm pretty sure a lot of these dudes are up to shenanigans. The kid is graduating in three years, so he's doing something right. The biggest question is whether or not he can actually play -- he hasn't in two years.

^^^ Curious if anyone has heard whether or not Clemson is limiting grad transfer options?
From what I've read, it wouldn't be a surprise if he ended up on the West Coast. So it probably won't matter.

Andy Dodd from LSU, C/OG, 6-4, 318:

Lineman Andy Dodd transferring from LSU

He's from Georgia, I doubt he's considering us, but he's gonna go somewhere.

"Duke will grant Sirk an eligibility transfer release to include all schools except members of the Atlantic Coast Conference, Army West Point, Baylor, N.C. Central and Northwestern.

Sirk did not see game action for the Blue Devils in 2016, which was scheduled to serve as his fifth season of eligibility. He suffered a partial tear of his left Achilles tendon during a practice on August 25. Despite the injury, he was elected as a team captain for the 2016 season. Sirk had ruptured his left Achilles tendon on February 9 of 2016 and missed the 2013 campaign after suffering a ruptured right Achilles tendon in April of that year.

A 6-4, 220-pound native of Glen St. Mary, Fla., Sirk started 12 games in 2015 and completed 251-of-427 (.588) passes for 2,625 yards with 16 touchdowns and eight interceptions while rushing for a team-best 803 yards and eight scores on 163 attempts. Sirk’s 3,428 total offensive yards rank as the second highest single-season total in school history, trailing only Anthony Dilweg’s 3,713 yards in 1988.

In the ACC, Sirk finished the 2015 season ranking third in total offensive yards per game (285.7), fifth in passing yards per game (218.8) and 10th in rushing yards per game (66.9). In addition, he spearheaded an offense that was one of just three units in the league to rank among the conference’s top five in scoring offense, total offense, rushing offense and passing offense, joining Clemson and North Carolina. Sirk, an Academic All-ACC and CoSIDA Academic All-District III honoree in 2015, earned ACC Offensive Back of the Week accolades after leading Duke to a 45-43 four overtime win at Virginia Tech on October 24, 2015, by accounting for 379 total yards"

Yeah, that's a weird one. He was taking part in spring practice for the Citadel, but decided to split when he got the call. Good player.
Tyshon Dye also visited Miami over the weekend.