Transfer QB's | Syracusefan.com

Transfer QB's

Cuse69

Starter
James Foster transfer from Texas A&M dual threat QB, was a four star top 300 guy in high school. Didn't get any playing time sitting behind kellen mond and here we are now. Would love for us to go all in on him, I'm sure he's got a ton of P5 offer so I wouldn't count on us landing him. Anyone got an eye on any other QB's in the portal. Kasim Hill has been passed around a bit but he still could be an upgrade at QB, at the least a serviceable backup.

My 2 football teams and their 2 starting QBs lost for the year because of inept O-Lines (Tommy D and now Burrow today)

I don't care if we bring McNabb back for his 5th year unless we address the gaping needs of the O-line it isn't going to matter which QB we sweet talk here

My 2 football teams and their 2 starting QBs lost for the year because of inept O-Lines (Tommy D and now Burrow today)

I don't care if we bring McNabb back for his 5th year unless we address the gaping needs of the O-line it isn't going to matter which QB we sweet talk here

Babers got any more daughters that are dating good OLinemen?

McNabb already had 5. He redshirted his first year. ;)

Can we broaden it to just good transfer QB? I am sick of narrowing ourselves to dual threat. It’s ok to have a guy who can just chuck it

Babers got any more daughters that are dating good OLinemen?
How do we not go after this guy
Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 6.42.56 PM.png