Tre Mitchell in the portal again | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Tre Mitchell in the portal again

Upstate was ahead of the curve on this.
In essence Mitchell wants his stepdad to get paid for him play college ball.
It’s atleast not a flat out paper bag situation but that is what it is.

I always wonder if these package deals are also to keep the kids head where it belongs. I know we often get into the handlers etc but sometimes I think you just have kids who need that unofficial chaperon to keep them from trouble. No idea if that is Tre's situation but I could see it being the reality aplenty aside from how we see it from afar.

I always wonder if these package deals are also to keep the kids head where it belongs. I know we often get into the handlers etc but sometimes I think you just have kids who need that unofficial chaperon to keep them from trouble. No idea if that is Tre's situation but I could see it being the reality aplenty aside from how we see it from afar.
Yeah I mean, kids (in general) gotta grow up sometime. Not saying this is the case here tho. Think it’s all about the money.

Yeah I mean, kids (in general) gotta grow up sometime. Not saying this is the case here tho. Think it’s all about the money.
Yep, this guy has one more chance for a big score before Tre is done with school. So, he’s taking advantage.

See a lot of ourselves in those twitter rants against Beard. Being a coach, like most everything in life, looks very easy from the cheap seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom