Trey Fairchild to play in Aztec Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Trey Fairchild to play in Aztec Bowl

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Trey-Fairchild-FTB-courtesy-Otterbein.jpg

Trey is only one of 4 WR's chosen!!

Congrats Trey, Jerry & family!!

http://megasportsnews.com/?p=41399

We were so humbled that he was asked. He leaves Tuesday..As most of you may know these games are not free. Have to get your own plane ticket and a registration fee and spending money. That is about $1,000. I did not have it. I have two good buddies, one from college and my best friend ever, from HS. They started a facebook campaign to raise money to get him there and try and get me there to watch...Well, Trey is there for sure. Raised about $1,300 so far to get him there. I am so fortunate to be blessed by God with such great friends...I may not get there, but the fact Trey will get to and have this experience is what is most important. Great people...

I would like to donate. How can I do this, Jerry?

Just send to my address. Just make sure we have a return address. Trey will be sending out a thank you card and picture of his experience to everyone who helps.

5866 Warner Meadows dr
Westerville , Ohio 43081

Thank you and Merry Christmas !

Very happy for Trey. I'm still relatively new to this board but recall you used to post on another SU related board. Glad to hear things have worked out for him. Congrats!

RW

What is the Facebook page link?

It was just thru my page. Just look me up. My friend Trent Standley was trying to get the word out

Trey now has agent rep that will fund his off season training. He will compete at the NFL regional combine in Cleveland on the 17th of Feb. This agent only reps 6 per year and last year 5 of 5 made NFL the other is in the CFL. We as a family are humbled.

Merry Christmas came early for the Fairchild's and we hope it comes to all of you also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom