Trill Williams | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Trill Williams

Congrats and yes getting Williams, Chestnut, and possibly one or two others currently on roster to the league next year and the year after will make it that much easier to recruit high end DBs.

Agreed that if we can get two or three LBs drafted or on rosters next few years and Zaire hangs with colts, the same story with LBs.

Would love to see three or four OL join them in a couple years. That's where you start making a difference in program. Consistent OL and DL in the league

Congrats and yes getting Williams, Chestnut, and possibly one or two others currently on roster to the league next year and the year after will make it that much easier to recruit high end DBs.

Agreed that if we can get two or three LBs drafted or on rosters next few years and Zaire hangs with colts, the same story with LBs.

Would love to see three or four OL join them in a couple years. That's where you start making a difference in program. Consistent OL and DL in the league
How about a QB? Or skill positions? Would take those over any of the others. Much more impactful for exposure.

Congratulations Trill. Would have liked him to have stayed and felt he would have been a first round pick in 22. However with the work ethic he’s shown he can really establish himself in the league. Example to other players on the current su roster about hard work and dedication.

Minimum salary in the NFL is $660,000, per Spotrac. Over the Cap has him at that:

Happy for Trill. He was a blast to watch play at Syracuse.

I hope he can stay heathy. If that happens, he will have a really nice career in the NFL.

We are all stoked about Trill making the 53 man roster. It was all his hard work before, after and during practice that gave him this opportunity. I was reading an article about a Louisville player that was a 4th round pick of the Titans. He was cut and put on waivers but never picked up by another team so he is now on the practice squad for the Titans. I found this paragraph in the story very interesting.

"Titans head coach Mike Vrabel returned to the facilities and spoke with reporters on Wednesday. He addressed the decision to waive Fitzpatrick, saying the Louisville product needs to show more consistency and "willingness to play without the football in your hand"

I hope that all current SU players understand how hard Trill worked and how important it is to apply yourself to all phase of the game. Meaning that WR sometimes need to block with a purpose and not just "brush" the opponent in front of them. I have seen to many quality players not putting in effort when not involved in the play. I hope Trills success is a focal point being taught to the team.

Looks like a nice story about Trill at the Miami Herald. It's behind a paywall for those interested. I didn't access.

For real…
4F2EB61E-2FFA-4D62-B6F5-02AD60F39366.jpeg

Dolphins Camp 2022 Day 6: Practice Observations​

QB Skylar Thompson gets an extended look, Trill Williams comes up with highlight interception, and more

Dolphins Camp 2022 Day 6: Practice Observations​

QB Skylar Thompson gets an extended look, Trill Williams comes up with highlight interception, and more
Cornerback Trill Williams continued his strong work in camp with a one-handed interception against Tua Tagovailoa in the corner of the end zone in a goal-to-go period.

Contrary to what those who don’t actually watch him think, Tua does not throw many picks.

Contrary to what those who don’t actually watch him think, Tua does not throw many picks.
Hahaha that is because he can't throw the ball downfield more than 15 yards. He will be Miami's crutch this year and they really need to think about an upgrade. I still can't believe they let Flores go and hired Mike McDaniels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom