Trill Williams | Syracusefan.com

Trill Williams

Hopefully he finds a spot where he has a legit chance to make a team as a FA. Good luck, Trill!

Undrafted players with eligibility left should be able to come back to college if they want to.

I know, I know. He might’ve gotten some money from somebody who thinks he is a good player and we obviously can’t have that. College sports are stupid.

He will be a priority add by somebody in the next few hours. But man it sucks that he didn't get picked. I thought for sure a bigger corner with his athleticism and playmaking ability would get picked somewhere

Undrafted players with eligibility left should be able to come back to college if they want to.

I know, I know. He might’ve gotten some money from somebody who thought he was a good player and we obviously can’t have that. College sports are stupid.
Disagree. He should have used the time to assess where he stood in the draft and backed out prior to the deadline. Don’t hire an agent.Then come back. I see nothing wrong with that system.

Hopefully he finds a spot with a good franchise. He was definitely someone I thought should've come back but can't blame him for chasing his dream

Disagree. He should have used the time to assess where he stood in the draft and backed out prior to the deadline. Don’t hire an agent.Then come back. I see nothing wrong with that system.

Who really cares if they hire agents though? Not me.

In fact, kids who get drafted should be able to turn it down and go back to college if they want to.

Trill is yet another cautionary tale. Projected as a solid draft pick only to be stuck with the difficult route of trying to make a team as a free agent. There should be some alternative to players who have been led to believe the NFL wants them enough to draft them, but then leaves them hanging. An opportunity to return to school might be a solution with some caveats.

To many very good db's and not that great a need in this draft. Year to year makes a big difference.

From what I read, Trill was a position projection. He moved from outside into the slot at SU, and it doesn't look like teams thought he fit there. So--CB or S? What kind of system fit?

If he's good, he'll make a team regardless of whether he was drafted.

Hope he does well.

he really cost himself guaranteed money. If he would have stayed would have excelled and been a second or third round pick. Did not have enough film and no combine.

the biggest issue is I do not think he graduated. Now if the nfl does not work out he does not have a degree to fall back on.

Hope he does well.

he really cost himself guaranteed money. If he would have stayed would have excelled and been a second or third round pick. Did not have enough film and no combine.

the biggest issue is I do not think he graduated. Now if the nfl does not work out he does not have a degree to fall back on.

When guys bet on themselves and leave early, it's not just to get drafted high and have guaranteed money.

A big factor to them is hitting their UFA year as young as possible.

Look at the NBA and some guys preferring to go undrafted rather than in the second round. They hit free agency much younger.

The fact he signed almost immediately told me this was planned tbh. Hopefully he inks at least 5 digits in signing bonus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom