Trill Williams | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Trill Williams

Thats too bad

It’s unfortunate. Hope someone picks him up. Really need to question who was giving him advice. Hopefully he does not become another cautionary story of leaving early.

You’d think he’s a sure thing to get picked up somewhere whenever whatever the reason behind his failed physical is cleared up. Elite athlete with great size and is versatile. Wouldn’t mind seeing the new york football giants bring him on board, our secondary is stacked but can never have enough DBs.

I think we as fans get swayed by the big plays we remember - Trill's TD on the rip and run against Wake. Evaluators look at what the player did earlier in the drive when they were driving thru us like a hot knife thru butter. I think Trill has a shot but I truly don't remember him making a ton of plays other than the few highlight reel TD's.

Perhaps you’re right, but this isn’t why he was cut. The guy was clearly good enough on the field to get invited to a minicamp. I think the notion that he legitimately failed his physical is the most likely reality.

Looks like yet again another su player made the wrong choice in leaving early. I really would like to know who is advising these players. They may be wrong more then the weatherman

You’d think he’s a sure thing to get picked up somewhere whenever whatever the reason behind his failed physical is cleared up. Elite athlete with great size and is versatile. Wouldn’t mind seeing the new york football giants bring him on board, our secondary is stacked but can never have enough DBs.
He's not a sure thing if he can't pass a physical right now. He's not a veteran all pro that you see teams take a chance on after an injury. Hopefully he can heal up and get a shot somewhere.

This explains to me why he went undrafted. Talent-wise I really thought he would be sniped in the 5-6 range.

I hope he gets healthy and gets another shot, he's a good player. That being said, I really wish we had him to watch another season.

This explains to me why he went undrafted. Talent-wise I really thought he would be sniped in the 5-6 range.

I hope he gets healthy and gets another shot, he's a good player. That being said, I really wish we had him to watch another season.
Did teams have a thorough understanding of his health before the draft? Without the combine, I wouldn't think they had a way to examine him. Maybe they required him to send them his medical records?

Did teams have a thorough understanding of his health before the draft? Without the combine, I wouldn't think they had a way to examine him. Maybe they required him to send them his medical records?

I would imagine his health report is exactly why he went undrafted.

He (Cisco) was drafted high enough that they have incentive to let him recover more. They don't treat UDFAs the same.

Also - Cisco had released a video of him doing agility drills, and he looked to be full-go on those.

Guess Trill still has some lingering issues, and no team is gonna keep an UDFA around who isn’t able to participate fully.

It’s a shame he doesn’t have the option of returning now, so he can get healthy, show out, and then actually get drafted next time around.

Good luck, Trill!
Hope you get healthy and latch on someplace soon.

He's been banged up. He was noticeably slower last year due to lingering injuries. His stocked probably dropped after pro day workouts/medical reports. I'm sure NFL teams are hoping he can get back to original form. Would be a steal. He also could have came back next season and reinjured himself again. There is no guarantees in life. I wish him the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom