Trimbos Tube Poll??? | Syracusefan.com

Trimbos Tube Poll???

Why does Jamie Trimboli wear a calf band/tube?

• He has a permanent lower leg injury

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
9E5A666E-570F-469A-BE64-9DAA8B90441C.jpg

Why does Jamie Trimboli wear the calf band/Tube?

No UpStaters spoiling it for the rest!!!

A very interesting and amazing answer to follow! Or I may just keep it to myself!

#nofakenews

I voted lucky.
Didn't vote tattoo cause I just can't see him with that at age as well.
Team mate thing is popular, but I think there would've been a story about that, that would've popped up in his recruitment.
And leg injury sounds interesting, if it happened it would've been in the past, like old past. Because I think we would've heard about potential nagging injuries.

Fashion? My guess is he did it as a look, played well and it stuck. It's on the opposite leg in the Maverik Showtime picture (upper left).

Did I say just Up Staters hahaha
My bad, just read that lol I tend to spend nights reading/watching things on 'Cuse commits when I can't sleep & with Lax commits coming earlier & earlier, that can mean following players for quite some time before they're finally on the Hill.

Here's a bonus video. Who does he think he is with these cliff jumps, Eric Dungey??

I am amazed that this story has not been written already, I've had it on very good authority (it has been fact checked) that Jamie honours his friend and Pink Flamingos team mate in every game by wearing a pink band with Tyler Kopps name on (or that is how it started) and still wears a band in every game to this day!

Tyler got hit by the ball during a game and unfortunately passed away as a result.
Jamie was playing in the same game! I remember the story it even appeared in British News Papers:

Tyler Kopp, 12, dies after being hit in the chest with a ball | Daily Mail Online

What an amazing story and whilst talking about it with the person that told me we decided that it was great way to honour Tylers memory and the impact he made on people. Stories like this really bring out the emotion and community of the sport. There is always a human element to everything and this is no different. Other than honouring Tyler it shows how much this event has motivated Jamie and what and who he plays the game for, it also shows what a class act Mr T is and how lucky we are to have him as part of the program!

Maybe when it gets a bit warmer I will rock a calf band and "Tube up for Tyler"

Never heard of this story.
I remember the one with the FM kid a few years ago, where they succeeded in restarting his heart.

Crazy.

My bad, just read that lol I tend to spend nights reading/watching things on 'Cuse commits when I can't sleep & with Lax commits coming earlier & earlier, that can mean following players for quite some time before they're finally on the Hill.

Here's a bonus video. Who does he think he is with these cliff jumps, Eric Dungey??

No problem I know what you mean about following the players after they commit!

It was really the story and not the poll that was important I've thought about adding it for a while but wanted to find out the real reason why and wether it was relevant to the forum first!

Wikilax

I'd expect the Daily Orange or PS to do a story on Jamie & this topic in the near future. I'm still absolutely baffled that him being our 1st True Frosh offensive starter in 11 years hasn't gotten more, or really any mention. Jamie seems like a great kid & hard worker, the type of character that you build a program around. I watched him Quarterback Victor's football team in the state playoffs on TV his junior & senior year & he displayed great leadership qualities, totally commanding the huddle/offense while always having great body language. I'd honestly be shocked if he wasn't eventually a captain.

I'm the president of the board for our lacrosse club and just got us up and running with AEDs and AED/CPR training for every one of our teams. These stories freak me out. It's worth the cost and pushing the coaches to give up a little more time to get trained. Would love for someone to design a chest protector that puts this issue to bed.

Last edited:
I'm the president of the board for our lacrosse club and just got us up and running with AEDs and AED/CPR training for every one of our teams. These stories freak me out. It's worth the cost and pushing the coaches to give up a little more time to get trained. Would love for someone to design a chest protector that puts this issue to be.
It shouldn't take that long to train - maybe two hours. I have been a first responder at work for years. We are trained every year in first aid/CPR/AED use. The new AED's are so easy. The voice walks you through everything. Very hard to do the wrong thing, as long as you listen.

Good for you. Nice job for pushing for this. Kudos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom