Trishton Jackson: Vikings | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Trishton Jackson: Vikings

Once he makes the roster on week 1 his entire season salary becomes guaranteed.
So well Done Mr. Jackson hopefully the Rams don’t make anymore moves and he is on the week 1 roster.
Making it through round 1 is important.

but just as important is surviving the rest of the week after the team makes claims. Lots of guys think they made it and in the next 48 hours are on the street or headed to practice squads. Hopefully T-Jax sticks

Reactions: 007
I'm not taking the bait. According to many here, no one in any SU sport has ever made a mistake leaving early. Our players have the unique ability to have batted 1.000 in this regard.

Happy for Trishton. I expect him to have a fine career.

Glad to see TJ doing well. Rams have always run a lot of 11 personnel, one injury could get him a decent amount of playing time.
Rooting for him. Josh Reynolds is not on the team anymore and he was the previous WR3. They have Van Jefferson in his 2nd year who likely steps into that role now, behind Woods and Kupp.

Rooting for him. Josh Reynolds is not on the team anymore and he was the previous WR3. They have Van Jefferson in his 2nd year who likely steps into that role now, behind Woods and Kupp.

I thought he compared pretty closely with Reynolds. Guessing the Rams thought so too and decided to keep him over paying too much for Reynolds

F4zXkGOXYAAqeau

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom