Trishton Jackson: Vikings | Syracusefan.com

Trishton Jackson: Vikings

Good for him. I was thinking earlier today his game was kinda similar to Josh Reynolds on the Rams

Hope he can stick. The Rams are essentially rebuilding without saying it.

Makes complete sense to leave school early to go undrafted. Kid got some bad advice
He had a chance to put up some big numbers his senior season, get stronger, get tougher and improve his speed and hands. I bet he regrets his choice now. Hope he makes it. Sounds like he has a reasonable chance to make the team.

He had his degree, I don't fault him for it.

I don't fault him at all; I totally get it. However, this is the deepest WR draft in YEARS. He probably would have been a 5th round pick last year and likely next year. It might not have been the best idea to leave THIS year. Here's hoping he sticks on the roster and is given a real shot to succeed. He has all the talent in the world.

He had a chance to put up some big numbers his senior season, get stronger, get tougher and improve his speed and hands. I bet he regrets his choice now. Hope he makes it. Sounds like he has a reasonable chance to make the team.
Left early for one of the deepest wide receiver drafts ever. I hope he sticks but another year would have benefited him immensely.

Only one way for a baby eagle to leave the nest. Fly or die.

Trishton will always be Cuse.

“will always be Cuse”

Because he played one year. After Michigan State. And took off early. Perhaps too early...

Some make him to be Carmelo and romanticize him. Wish him good luck, but in a deep WR draft, I just shake my head..

Last edited:
“will always be Cuse”

Because he played one year. After Michigan State. And took off early. Perhaps too early...

Sont make him to be Carmelo and romanticize him. Wish him good luck, but in a deep WR draft, I just shake my head..
He has a degree, right?

Oh, were doing this huh.
What are we doing. You could see this coming along way away. Another year of free college and in a draft class that isn’t so loaded might have given him a lucrative contract. These kids need to stop letting gready agents swoop in and using their dreams to stunt their future for a quick buck.

“will always be Cuse”

Sont make him to be Carmelo and romanticize him. Wish him good luck, but in a deep WR draft, I just shake my head..
He played for Cuse right? that makes him one of us regardless of how many years he played

This thread is funny. It seems like no matter what the outcome we are never able to accept when a decision made was probably a mistake. Hoops player comes out early, slips to the 2nd round, plays 3 middling years in the show before going to Greece (a lifelong dream I'm sure), I'm not allowed to say "Dude probably made a mistake". Now, a good but not great WR decides to leave early, in the deepest WR class in years, gets undrafted which is LITERALLY the worst possible result in a draft, and still...we can't say "Kid probably may have made a mistake here..."

Sigh. No one "faults" the kid. It's his life, and I wish him the best. He's a good player. And is it possible he lands in a right place right time scenario and springboards into a career? Sure. And I hope it happens. But to imply that he didnt probably make a bad career choice ...and to be clear every one of us has...I'm sorry but no.

That being said...and moving on...excited as hell for the kid to be on a dynamic offense like LA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom