True freshmen who played | Syracusefan.com

True freshmen who played

LeMoyneCuse

All American
I've got Ruff, Coleman, Neal, Butler, Riley, Williams, and Jones as playing. We know Clark, Clarke, Culpepper, Nelson, O'Sullivan, and Walton did not dress.

Did anyone catch any of the other six frosh in the game?

I've got Ruff, Coleman, Neal, Butler, Riley, Williams, and Jones as playing. We know Clark, Clarke, Culpepper, Nelson, O'Sullivan, and Walton did not dress.
What position did Ruff play?

From the participation list:

Armstrong
Jones
Riley
Neal
Ruff
Coleman
Williams

Butler is not listed yet, but I know he played.

Did anyone catch any of the other six frosh in the game?

What do you mean didn't dress? I'm pretty sure culpepper was padded up on the sideline

What do you mean didn't dress? I'm pretty sure culpepper was padded up on the sideline
Bailey tweeted before the game that Culpepper didn't put pads on. He was wearing his jersey, but did not appear to be active.

Bailey tweeted before the game that Culpepper didn't put pads on. He was wearing his jersey, but did not appear to be active.

Freshmen being redshirted will not dress.

On the sidelines in jerseys only.

Freshmen being redshirted will not dress.

On the sidelines in jerseys only.
There were several players on the sidelines in full uniform, but wearing orange pants. Am I correct in assuming these were the inactives?

I apologize if this has already been addressed. It's hard to get through all of these threads.

i noticed pre game a large number with no pads and assumed that was the FR and the injured. no chance for a screw up if a kid has no pads.

There were several players on the sidelines in full uniform, but wearing orange pants. Am I correct in assuming these were the inactives?

I apologize if this has already been addressed. It's hard to get through all of these threads.

I think they were in long orange shorts.

upperdeck said:
i noticed pre game a large number with no pads and assumed that was the FR and the injured. no chance for a screw up if a kid has no pads.

I'm not sure but it seemed to me they were the injured and some walkons who may also have been injured. They wore their jerseys and orange shorts. I'm not sure I noticed any freshman who weren't hurt on the sidelines. Is it common if the plan is to redshirt a kid that they don't dress?

I'm not sure but it seemed to me they were the injured and some walkons who may also have been injured. They wore their jerseys and orange shorts. I'm not sure I noticed any freshman who weren't hurt on the sidelines. Is it common if the plan is to redshirt a kid that they don't dress?

I think it's Dino's plan. Every other previous coach used to dress everyone.

I know Culpepper was in a jersey and shorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom