True Story | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
drunks, wife beaters and racists are disgusting but they didn't do something that nearly ended the game years back. and could still do so. He knew he couldn't bet on games and he did it anyway. What is the difference between the WWE and MLB? It is that the mlb game you watch is on the up and up. Anyone that read the Dowd report knows he should never get in the Hall or be welcome back to the game. Is it a shame, YES. but is it the right thing to do? Yes.
FB didn’t end when Paul Horning and Alex Karras were betting. Baseball needs to get over itself.

FB didn’t end when Paul Horning and Alex Karras were betting. Baseball needs to get over itself.
It's baseballs fault that Rose violated it's most sacred rule. Got it. Let me ask you this, Rose bets on the Reds 10 straight games. He doesn't bet on them in game 11. What information is that telling professional gamblers across the country? And might Rose manage differently in games he bet on? Use a closer for more than one inning? Whatever. You can't bet on games. It is the one mortal sin in the game. And he knew it when he bet on it.

Because ive spent countless hours on this forum, its a large part of my life, and its shameful to talk about another coach that way, provided his habit hasn’t impacted anyone negatively from what I can tell.

If the worse thing about you is miss a connection because you have a penchant to drink, then shut your mouth.

did you see the end of the wvu game last night? His entire team hugged him. Isnt that whats important?
He’s a big, fat, drunk POS

It's baseballs fault that Rose violated it's most sacred rule. Got it. Let me ask you this, Rose bets on the Reds 10 straight games. He doesn't bet on them in game 11. What information is that telling professional gamblers across the country? And might Rose manage differently in games he bet on? Use a closer for more than one inning? Whatever. You can't bet on games. It is the one mortal sin in the game. And he knew it when he bet on it.
The statement was he almost brought down baseball. No. He. Didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom