Trump Cancels Deal Allowing MLB to Sign Cuban Players | Syracusefan.com

Trump Cancels Deal Allowing MLB to Sign Cuban Players

The Cuban baseball organization MLB was having to pay for these players was controlled the Cuban government.
Whether you agree or not that is why the US reversed this decision.
If the Cuban government wasn’t making money this wouldn’t have been reversed.

He's just helping his boy Kraft combat human trafficking

This administration is hilarious.

This administration is hilarious.

To be fair, this pretty much prevents US businesses from providing $$$ to a government regime that still imprisons educators, journalists, and artists for speaking out about wanting basic human rights.

To be fair, this pretty much prevents US businesses from providing $$$ to a government regime that still imprisons educators, journalists, and artists for speaking out about wanting basic human rights.
Which is totally valid.

It's just imbalanced when you consider how buddy buddy he is with Kim Jong-un.

"On 2 October, Jamal Khashoggi, a well-known journalist and critic of the Saudi government, walked into the country's consulate in Istanbul, where he was murdered."

combined with,

"On Tuesday, a House oversight committee released an interim report sounding alarms about a secretive Trump administration effort to transfer sensitive nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia."

But it would be horrible if there was some clear and legal way for young baseball players to pursue their MLB dreams without having to resort to shady human traffickers and other ne'er-do-wells.

Which is totally valid.

It's just imbalanced when you consider how buddy buddy he is with Kim Jong-un.

Yeah, I’m not commenting on the unmitigated disaster that this administration is. I’m commenting specifically on whether or not I see the validity in this isolated policy change.

And to be honest, I’m not sure the policy was changed for the reason I pointed out. But in the context I said, I can get behind the change

Every day I hope that something terrible happens to this guy. Instead every day something terrible happens to others because of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom