Tuberville to Cincy ? | Syracusefan.com

Tuberville to Cincy ?

Apparently this is actually true, which is shocking. I'd say this is a pretty awesome hire from a school that has made nothing but great hires recently.

Wow? Either TT was in trouble for slapping the Grad Assistant or he absolutely hated living in Texas. That is a horrible move for him as the BE is a dying conference and won't be a AQ school after next year.

Or he knows Cincy is on the move...

Rumor on twitterland is that he was out at TT after next season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LOL I was just listening to ESPN radio, the top choice for Texas Tech is WVU coach Dana Holgorsen. That would be hilarious if he left Mounty's after 2 years.

Gutsy move by Cincinnati. You have to wonder if Tuberville's going to Cincy means he knows the Bearcats won't be long for the Big East. You also have to wonder what the denizens of the Boneyard are thinking just about now.

Gutsy move by Cincinnati. You have to wonder if Tuberville's going to Cincy means he knows the Bearcats won't be long for the Big East. You also have to wonder what the denizens of the Boneyard are thinking just about now.

GDL, expletives, etc.

There have been rumors of Tuberville's unhappiness in Lubbock going around for few years. Guess they were true. Big East > Big 12?

LOL I was just listening to ESPN radio, the top choice for Texas Tech is WVU coach Dana Holgorsen. That would be hilarious if he left Mounty's after 2 years.

If this happens, Holgorson better get his family out of there quick after the those animals pulled on Rich Rod when he left.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Where is Cincy going?

I've given up trying to make sense of these things.

Cincy, Boise State, BYU are the most realistic candidate for B12 expansion right now. Which means if they wanted Louisville they were stupid for waiting on them and allowing the ACC to snag them. BYU and Cincinnati though would be good additions for the Big XII.

Cincy struck gold. TT was miserable at Texas Tech and was looking for an escape route. Cincys AD must have known as they used to work together. Tuberville was not gonna take a job at uconn.

USf and cincy pulled rabbits out of a hat. Puts more pressure on warde manual at uconn. The drum beats are only going to get higher and cincy and USf have raised the bar of expectations.

Also doesn't help the perception if the big twelve when a name coach is looking to do anything possible to leave one of your member institutions.

The Texas Tech job will go to Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury or WVU coach Dana Holgorsen IMO. Those will be their top choices anyway, but hope because of all the crap WVU fans filter on to the internet that their coach realizes Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Tavon Austin are all gone and because his teams defense is horrible that he Seacrest outs WVU and humbles Oliver Luck.

The Texas Tech job will go to Texas A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury or WVU coach Dana Holgorsen IMO. Those will be their top choices anyway, but hope because of all the crap WVU fans filter on to the internet that their coach realizes Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Tavon Austin are all gone and because his teams defense is horrible that he Seacrest outs WVU and humbles Oliver Luck.

Ryan Seacrest? Seacrets bar in Ocean City? :cool:

Ryan Seacrest? Seacrets bar in Ocean City? :cool:
Its a joke watch whenever Ryan Seacrest signs off a show he does he always stupidly says at the end Seacreat out.

He is one of the smart ones who realize that apparently the easiest road to an elite program is through Cincy. Who knew?

Lubbock is one of the biggest holes in America, it make Leach even crazier than he already is or was and I love Leach, it's s wasteland. Tubberville was probably dying to get out of there no other reason for it.

Phenomenal hire by Cinci. I hate Texas Tech so I'm glad it caught them off-guard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom