Tucker’s TD run | Syracusefan.com

Tucker’s TD run

money3189

Hall of Fame
That last TD run was the same play they ran against them last year. They also ran it earlier in the game. It’s specifically for this Nc state scheme. I thought overall, they had a great game plan. Props to the staff for using a little bit of last years stuff to help get the win. 24 points against this defense is solid. Could have been more.

Last edited:
That last TD run was the same play they ran against them last year. They also ran it earlier in the game. It’s a specifically for this Nc state scheme. I thought overall, they had a great game plan. Props to the staff for using a little bit of last years stuff to help get the win. 24 points against this defense is solid. Could have been more.
If not for two bad INTs in the second quarter it would have been. We touched the ball twice in the second half, 14 points. Really not much more the offense could have done

That last TD run was the same play they ran against them last year. They also ran it earlier in the game. It’s a specifically for this Nc state scheme. I thought overall, they had a great game plan. Props to the staff for using a little bit of last years stuff to help get the win. 24 points against this defense is solid. Could have been more.
It was a great call. Dr. Bob is as good an OC as we have had since George

Dumb announcer kept ranting about how he should not have scored. Sean was flying, he couldnt have stopped without breaking an ankle. no credit given to Sean or the play call or the Garret blocks.

Just because the Jets had a miracle win against Cleveland because Cleveland scored, it doesn't mean that one in a million outcome is likely to recur. It is equally likely if you dont score that you can have a fumble catastrophe on a kneel down play.

Dumb announcer kept ranting about how he should not have scored. Sean was flying, he couldnt have stopped without breaking an ankle. no credit given to Sean or the play call or the Garret blocks.

Just because the Jets had a miracle win against Cleveland because Cleveland scored, it doesn't mean that one in a million outcome is likely to recur. It is equally likely if you dont score that you can have a fumble catastrophe on a kneel down play.

State had ZERO timeouts left.

And they hadn’t (still haven’t) scored a TD in 2 weeks.

I‘d rather take my chances with them having to score a TD, 2pt conversion, recover onsides kick, score another TD -
and all in under 2 mins, against our D.

Announcers more interested in trying to get over how clever and smart they are rather than just calling the game are the worst.

Tucker absolutely should’ve scored. They weren’t getting in the end zone twice on us. Don’t worry about it, and BC sucks.

Last edited:

Yeah. That guy got on my nerves the entire game. I wanted to punch him through the television.

One of those moves where Doeren is yelling at the sideline judge so his back is turned, crowd boos, sideline judge turns around baffled.
Then he questions the evil Wolfpack if they just kicked the heroic Orange babyface in the plums while he wasn’t looking. They say no. He says “fair enough, nothing to see here. Wolfpack ball!” Announcers scream about a miscarriage of Justice!

Ok, I’m having fun but I’ll stop.

The crowd may have actually worked against Shrader on that play then. The dome immediately vocally reacted towards a free play
My thoughts exactly. All of our seat neighbors were saying that GS prob thought he had a free play.

Then he questions the evil Wolfpack if they just kicked the heroic Orange babyface in the plums while he wasn’t looking. They say no. He says “fair enough, nothing to see here. Wolfpack ball!” Announcers scream about a miscarriage of Justice!

Ok, I’m having fun but I’ll stop.
"Gawd as my witness, NC State has just kicked Otto the Orange in the plums!"