Tucker at FSU | Syracusefan.com

Tucker at FSU

Tucker went over a 100 even with FSU stacking the line. Really think with GS mobility he is going to continue to have big games. Would like some more tuna to the outside.
He had a heck of a game. I didn't think he was doing that great and then I pulled up the box score in the 2nd half and he'd just hit the 100 yd mark.

He had a heck of a game. I didn't think he was doing that great and then I pulled up the box score in the 2nd half and he'd just hit the 100 yd mark.
Had some nice 15+ yard gains second half. Definitely slow start. I mean the world knows who is getting it. Which is why the fourth and 2 call was so hilarious.

He’s amazing but he got better once Cuse started to throw the ball. Literally, you could have had Jim Brown himself back there and he wouldn’t have had anywhere to go.

yeah Shrader looks funny throwing but I honestly felt he threw it well today. Gotta pass it more.

I was more impressed with him today than in any other game this year. The yards came tougher, and there were times he just didn't wanna go down with guys draped all over him.

Last edited:
ACC DC's might take notice of shredder's scrambles after that game but i still gotta believe priority # 1 is gonna be shutting down tucker and making our QB beat them .

ACC DC's might take notice of shredder's scrambles after that game but i still gotta believe priority # 1 is gonna be shutting down tucker and making our QB beat them .
Absolutely. That's why we need to use that against them. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to see playaction where all of the flow goes one way with Shrader then rolling the opposite with a run/pass option.