Tucker has never a made a significant play…. | Syracusefan.com

Tucker has never a made a significant play….

690West

Moneyline Master
So I love listening to opposing team podcasts the week of games. Almost always, you hear a lot of homer babble that is acceptable.

These guys took a different approach. 2 of the 3 feel we are complete trash and the same team that thought we could compete at Yankee stadium and got clobbered.

There are some amazing moments in this episode like. “Chestnut and Mikel Jones are it on defense.” And sean Tucker isn’t any good. “They’re selling Tucker shirts in the bookstore and I’m thinking to myself this guy hasn’t made one significant play”
I shite you not.

“Notre Dame is a top 15 team who plays like crap”. Lol. Such a weird take.

One guy does do a nice job of explaining his opinion that we’re pretty good, but the other two laugh him off quickly.

It’s a long pod, so you have to scroll to the 50 minute mark to start the Syracuse talk.

My God, do I loathe golden domers

Last edited:
So I love listening to opposing team podcasts the week of games. Almost always, you hear a lot of Homer babble that is acceptable.

These guys took a different approach. 2 of the 3 feel we are complete trash and the same team that thought we could compete at Yankee stadium and got clobbered.

There are some amazing moments in this episode like. “Chestnut and Mikel Jones are it on defense.” And sean Tucker isn’t any good. “They’re selling Tucker shirts in the bookstore and I’m thinking to myself this guy hasn’t made one significant play”
I shite you not.

One guy does do a nice job of explaining his opinion that we’re pretty good, but the other two laugh him off quickly.

It’s a long pod, so you have to scroll to the 50 minute mark to start the Syracuse talk.

Well, there about to find out!

I'd also like to point out that Mr. Tucker had a fantastic game against the Irish during the COVID season. I wouldn't say that a 40 yard touchdown run isn't a significant play.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 10.37.54 AM.png

So I love listening to opposing team podcasts the week of games. Almost always, you hear a lot of homer babble that is acceptable.

I shite you not.

on the opposite extreme these guys were VERY good.

You think those guys are bad, check out One Foot Down on twitter. Possibly the worst ND fans ever.

Tucker has never made a significant play. except for the first TD last week, the clinching TD against NC State the week before that... I can understand why they would make that statement, it has been so long since Sean made a significant play, at least it's long for people with a combined two brain cells

Tucker has never made a significant play. except for the first TD last week, the clinching TD against NC State the week before that... I can understand why they would make that statement, it has been so long since Sean made a significant play, at least it's long for people with a combined two brain cells
These are the same people who said William the Orange can burn in hell, and they were not being tongue and cheek. This is like Tennessee/ Penn State fan base level bad.

I’m surprised we’re just glossing over the fact that they think they would be materially better if they had a QB who managed to lead them to a stellar loss against Marshall

I shite you not.

I'm glad you listened so I don't have to. Thanks for taking one for the team.

I shite you not.

I can’t think of one good reason to listen to some random ND fan dorks talk about football.

I'm not a faith-without-evidence guy and I've usually been less than optimistic about SU football every pre-season since Freeney was here, but I have a funny feeling that we're going to embarrass the Irish this weekend. A bounce-back trouncing is in the works.

We're good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom