Tucker has opportunity to retake the rushing lead | Syracusefan.com

Tucker has opportunity to retake the rushing lead

RF2044

Living Legend
With ohio state completely shutting down Walker [he's got something like 25 yards in the fourth quarter], Tucker has an opportunity to make up for last week.

Hope he capitalizes.

AND we kick NC State's @$$!!!

Let's Go Orange!!!

At the beginning of the game they also compared Walker's stats to previous recent Heisman RBs through 10 games. Inwas surprised to see that Mark Ingram only had 10 TDs. That makes me feel better about Tucker's total.

spartans got kicked in the teeth. i watched some of the 1st half and walker is the real deal.

Lew Nichols come out of Central Michigan to take the lead

Yeah and he has Eastern Michigan left who has the 109th ranked rush D.

Yep. Wouldn't surprise me to see Tucker overtake Walker. Only behind him by 31 yards and Penn State D has been pretty good.

But it will be a lot harder to overtake Nichols (behind him by 50), and he'll probably get another 200 on Friday.

Which one of his 25 yards rushing were you impressed with?
guess you ain't watched him run.one play i caught he started right and then made a move in the hole few can make. dude uses his right arm like a jousting lance on DB's. hey i like sean tucker but IMO this guy even better. FWIW also saw marvin harrison II playing back up WR for OSU and he's better than anything we got. i'll admit limited sample but damn i wish he was here.

guess you ain't watched him run.one play i caught he started right and then made a move in the hole few can make. dude uses his right arm like a jousting lance on DB's. hey i like sean tucker but IMO this guy even better. FWIW also saw marvin harrison II playing back up WR for OSU and he's better than anything we got. i'll admit limited sample but damn i wish he was here.

I’ve seen him play and he’s great. But that’s not what your post said that I responded to.

Riiight so you evaluated a guy who didn’t make a catch and maybe ran a route or two….

time will prove one of us foolish. i'm happy with my bet.