TV alert: Hop on the deuce vs Stanford | Syracusefan.com

TV alert: Hop on the deuce vs Stanford

They are back to being in the tourney per the bracket matrix (3rd last team in). The committee would love to set up a Syracuse-Washington matchup in a play in game. Let's not give them a chance.

The NCAA would neeeeevvveer do that, they put the teams in and seed them on merit, and merit only

Hop’s team is really playing well now after struggling early. I love the way he uses his bench and trusts his players. Love me some Nahz Carter and Jaylen Nowell.

They are back to being in the tourney per the bracket matrix (3rd last team in). The committee would love to set up a Syracuse-Washington matchup in a play in game. Let's not give them a chance.

UW has 0 Top 90 wins, and they don't play any Top 50 teams the rest of the season. 0-3 vs Top 50. Think their best wins were in the 90's (Colorado and Texas A&M). Will be interesting to see what happens if they don't win the Pac 12.

UW has 0 Top 90 wins, and they don't play any Top 50 teams the rest of the season. 0-3 vs Top 50. Think their best wins were in the 90's (Colorado and Texas A&M). Will be interesting to see what happens if they don't win the Pac 12.

They’re going to need to be dominant the rest of the way because that league is garbage this year.

Jaylen is their Tyus.

Jaylen is a more versatile than Tyus but they are very similar in their approach to scoring. Tyus is more powerful and Jaylen is more crafty but with surprising athleticism in that he doesn’t always look super quick or like a great leaper then every once in awhile he does something that makes you go ‘wow’!

They’re going to need to be dominant the rest of the way because that league is garbage this year.

I tuned in last night to watch UW/Stanford as well as OSU (Thompson boys) and ASU. No doubt, the conference is Weak! Probably only one team getting in the Dance here.

I always hated the dreaded 8/9 match up, but it's better than the alternative. I'd rather be a 10 seed (even before our miraculous run in '16) as I think in a lot of instances the 7 is weaker than most 8 or 9's.
Agreed. The 8/9 game is often two teams that figured things out in February and early March. The #7 seed seems like it is often a team that is going the other way.
Disclaimer: I am making these claims from my oracle chair and have zero evidence to back up them.

nice of hop to get his feet wet in the minor leagues, before accepting the syracuse job.:)

I always hated the dreaded 8/9 match up, but it's better than the alternative. I'd rather be a 10 seed (even before our miraculous run in '16) as I think in a lot of instances the 7 is weaker than most 8 or 9's.

7s aren't that much better, plus 2's are much more beatable than most 1's.

Jaylen is a more versatile than Tyus but they are very similar in their approach to scoring. Tyus is more powerful and Jaylen is more crafty but with surprising athleticism in that he doesn’t always look super quick or like a great leaper then every once in awhile he does something that makes you go ‘wow’!

Things that make me go...prolactin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom