just to name a few...

The Office
Family Matters
Happy Days
Laverne and Shirley
Home Improvement
Married with Children

just to name a few...
The office was never quite the same after what’s-his-face left.

MASH

Every show where the main character left before the show ended.

Like That 70s Show.
And Two and a Half Men.

Last edited:
I hate to say it because I love the show, but that abbreviated 9th season of King of Queens isn't easy to watch.

Lost because they sure didn't stick the landing.

I didn’t even make it that far. Jeez with the stupid character backstories and “surprise” attacks where one guy knocks out the other guy from behind for the 50th different time. Dumbest people ever when it came to that stuff.

Season 1 was really cool though. And 2 was good enough. I wish they killed it somewhere around then.

The correct answer here is Scrubs. The "last season" was so bad that they retroactively deemed it a failed spin-off show. And what was retroactively made the real final season was a perfect end to the series.

I was just going to mention that Scrubs Med School was not such a great idea.

I was just going to mention that Scrubs Med School was not such a great idea.

I didn't watch the show until after it was all available on one of the streaming services and we made it like two episodes into the Med School season and noped our way out of there. Excellent show otherwise though.

I didn't watch the show until after it was all available on one of the streaming services and we made it like two episodes into the Med School season and noped our way out of there. Excellent show otherwise though.

I am not a fan of medical/hospital tv shows due to my personal history. I just don't find hospitals all that entertaining in general. But I agree - Scrubs was good and one I did enjoy.

I am not a fan of medical/hospital tv shows due to my personal history. I just don't find hospitals all that entertaining in general. But I agree - Scrubs was good and one I did enjoy.
I loved ER but that is another show that lasted too long.

The correct answer here is Scrubs. The "last season" was so bad that they retroactively deemed it a failed spin-off show. And what was retroactively made the real final season was a perfect end to the series.
I don't think I ever watched it to that point. I consider Scrubs to be a generally overlooked great.

If you can get past the hospital aspect, St. Elsewhere was a fabulous show, with a terrific cast (including Denzel Washington, who was on for the entire run).

Sorry to derail the thread. Back to the original topic.

If you can get past the hospital aspect, St. Elsewhere was a fabulous show, with a terrific cast (including Denzel Washington, who was on for the entire run).

Sorry to derail the thread. Back to the original topic.

Good call. St Elsewhere is a good one. I haven't watched much of it, but have seen some episodes. I always remember that theme song playing as my parents watched after I had gone to bed.

Good call. St Elsewhere is a good one. I haven't watched much of it, but have seen some episodes. I always remember that theme song playing as my parents watched after I had gone to bed.
Great theme song.

And Howie Mandel - with hair!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom