TWC gets Bein Sports | Syracusefan.com

TWC gets Bein Sports

KelVarnson

Walk On
Football (soccer to those I may confuse) fans should be happy. Bein Sports has come to TWC.

So along with BPL on FSC and Bundesliga on Goltv, Serie A and Liga BBVA are returning. Ligue 1 is also under contract with Bein, so make sure to watch PSG and their management giving the finger to UEFA Financial Fair Play each time they take the pitch .

I hadn't seen that. That's awesome. BeIn carries the MNT World Cup away qualifiers. No more choppy streams on FrontRow.

I hadn't seen that. That's awesome. BeIn carries the MNT World Cup away qualifiers. No more choppy streams on FrontRow.
Actually that's not true. The home country decides what channel to play the game on. Hence why we played that one game on pay-per-view.

Right, I understand that's how it works; the home country has the rights. But BeIn has secured the away USMNT games, beginning with the Jamaica game in Sept.

From BeIn.tv: "With beIN SPORT, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks customers will have access to exciting soccer and international sports programming, including top soccer leagues and tournaments from Europe and South America, including games from Spain’s La Liga, Italy’s Serie A, France’s Ligue 1, South American World Cup Qualifiers and Copa America 2015. The network also carries the away games of the U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team in the qualifying rounds of the 2014 World Cup."

Right, I understand that's how it works; the home country has the rights. But BeIn has secured the away USMNT games, beginning with the Jamaica game in Sept.

From BeIn.tv: "With beIN SPORT, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks customers will have access to exciting soccer and international sports programming, including top soccer leagues and tournaments from Europe and South America, including games from Spain’s La Liga, Italy’s Serie A, France’s Ligue 1, South American World Cup Qualifiers and Copa America 2015. The network also carries the away games of the U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team in the qualifying rounds of the 2014 World Cup."

All but Mexico fixture I believe.

Welp, I'll still be watching on FrontRow then... :(

Anyone know what channel number this is? I have Time Warner in Ithaca if that makes a difference. I have a pretty basic package also so maybe I don't get it :( , though I do receive Fox Soccer.

It's 946 here in Manlius. I think it's part of the $5.95 sports pack though.

Aye there it is. And yeah, tells me to order through customer service. O well, just hope they never take my Fox Soccer/NBCs off the basic.