Twitter Discover | Syracusefan.com

Twitter Discover

Nick44

All Conference
I don't want to start any rumors or spread anything that isn't true but...

Type in Doug Marrone on twitter and see what tweets have popped up today.

I know, I know, it's twitter. But could this be true?

I don't want to start any rumors or spread anything that isn't true but...

Type in Doug Marrone on twitter and see what tweets have popped up today.

I know, I know, it's twitter. But could this be true?
last one I see is like from Nov. 22nd. what's up?

lol from a dude who has 94 followers and one who has 180. Just stop.

I hate it too and I don't want to spread any BS. Just looking for someone with sources to tell me it's BS.

I hate it too and I don't want to spread any BS. Just looking for someone with sources to tell me it's BS.

You want someone to deny some jerkasses nonsense on a microblogging site?

America is doomed.

I did some message board snooping.

All of this speculation about Marrone interviewing for the Wisconsin job is based on a flight someone tracked that took off from Syracuse and landed in Madison.

You want someone to deny some jerkasses nonsense on a microblogging site?

America is doomed.

Sure I totally agree. It's just eye opening when you see it mentioned about a guy with a 24-25 record. If twitter wanted to spread BS my guess is that they would pick someone a little higher up the wins charts. ie Tressel, Peterson etc.

The real question is who do you believe more: Doctor Gross who recently stated that Marrone has been locked up and can stay as long as he wants or some idiot tweeter?

Hard to believe that he would leave right after the biggest recruiting weekend for Syracuse in recent memory.

Damn it, Marrone! Is there any length you won't go to in order to perpetuate your rivalry with Rutgers!

The real question is who do you believe more: Doctor Gross who recently stated that Marrone has been locked up and can stay as long as he wants or some idiot tweeter?

Is that a rhetorical question? Obviously the tweeter.

Although he has expressed frustrations with fan support. If it doesnt pick up, he may consider elsewhere

Sadly a lot of these things that hav been showing up on twitter have had some validity to them. Hope this is just bs.

Please name ONE TIME that those friggin' "A FLIGHT JUST LEFT SHEBOYGAN FOR EAST BUTTFUMBLE!!! ZOMG!!11!!" has ever meant anything, ever.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Marrone pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

So the man who was hyped up over another Pinstripe bowl and came out of a recruiting weekend with a couple commits must've pulled a slick Rick and conveniently neglected to tell said commits that he might not be at Syracuse next year.

Come on, guys. Doug Marrone is our coach. This crap is getting ridiculous.

So the man who was hyped up over another Pinstripe bowl and came out of a recruiting weekend with a couple commits must've pulled a slick Rick and conveniently neglected to tell said commits that he might not be at Syracuse next year.

Come on, guys. Doug Marrone is our coach. This crap is getting ridiculous.

If this is true, what do you think he is going to say? "Oh I hope you had a great recruiting visit, assuming I am still here in June, I can't wait to be your coach!" really?

Not saying this is true. Just saying that the rumors do exist. I just think its a little more alarming that they are rumors about a coach who is 24-25. Not as if these are rumors about guys like Peterson or Kelly who are household names that have been linked to just about every HC job.

If this is true, what do you think he is going to say? "Oh I hope you had a great recruiting visit, assuming I am still here in June, I can't wait to be your coach!" really?

No, I'm saying he would have had to say nothing, and that doesn't sound like Marrone to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom