Two Clemson Tickets For Sale

Discussion in 'Tailgating, Get-Togethers, and Ticket Exchange' started by Jeremy L., Oct 4, 2016.

1. Jeremy L.

Jeremy L. Starter

Hey guys. I purchased three tickets (one for me and two for friends) through SU for the game on November 5th (it would be with the SyracuseFan.com group). Unfortunately, those two friends cannot make it. Looking to see if anybody out here would be interested in these tickets. Paid $60 each, and that's what I am asking for each ticket. I still plan on attending.

Thanks guys!

2. CusefanATL

CusefanATL Hall of Fame

I'll take em

Jeremy L. likes this.
  3. Jeremy L.

Jeremy L. Starter

They're yours!

CusefanATL likes this.
  4. OrangeChris

OrangeChris Scout Team

Have you actually received your Clemson tickets from the school yet? Still waiting on mine. :(

5. Jeremy L.

Jeremy L. Starter

Still waiting on the tickets to be in my hand. I believe I saw an e-mail saying they'd be here a few weeks prior to the game.

6. CusefanATL

CusefanATL Hall of Fame

Due to some unforeseen circumstances by travel arrangements have been squashed... These 2 tickets are back on the market for anyone interested.

I 'own' them since it was my mistake and I told Jeremy I would take them and I don't want him to worry about the costs but you'll pick them up from him at the tailgate. Don't make me sell these to Clemson fans! All we want is face value $60.

Jeremy L. likes this.
  7. #Hardnosed

#Hardnosed 2nd String

Are these still available? and do you know where they are? I have two seats through SU in Section V and now need 2 more. Would prefer them to be close to the seats I already have.

Thanks

8. CusefanATL

CusefanATL Hall of Fame

unfortunately, i sold these yesterday.

#Hardnosed likes this.
  9. scotto

scotto Walk On

Still waiting for mine, as well. Getting nervous. Don't have much to show for my $120.00 at this point but some vague responses. Any body else in this limbo? What has been the past experience? Didn't make the tailgating two years ago so I don't know what to expect from CU.

10. Jeremy L.

Jeremy L. Starter

Got mine in the mail yesterday!

11. SUinSC

SUinSC LGO

Where are the seats?

12. Jeremy L.

Jeremy L. Starter

Section T row G for me I believe?

OburgCuse likes this.
  13. scotto

scotto Walk On

I've got a problem. My game tickets have not arrived. I have the tailgate and parking vouchers I printed off the computer when I bought them back in July. I thought I ordered two game tickets at that time as well but there is no record of any credit card transaction for the game tickets or the tailgating/parking tickets. What gives? The self-printed tailgating vouchers read valid for one tailgate ticket only ( I have two vouchers and a parking pass.) Are these actually valid? I don't see a credit card transaction for these purchases either. I'll show up at the Church and see what's up. Does any one have two more game tickets available?

OrangeHO likes this.
  14. OrangeHO

OrangeHO Walk On

I have 2 game tickets, 2 tailgate tickets, and a parking pass. I think I'd have to mail you the tickets so let me know soon unless someone wants to stop by PA on their way to South Carolina!

15. scotto

scotto Walk On

Oh, man. Couldn't stand the tension. Bit the bullet and got two game tickets through cutiksonline - I think that's the link. There are still, as of Tuesday afternoon, a hundred or so seats available - upper, upper top deck at $60.00 a pop. But thanks for the effort.