Two guys we absolutely weren't counting much on | Syracusefan.com

Two guys we absolutely weren't counting much on

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Two guys we absolutely weren't counting on much this season have made significant strides, imo.

First guy is Dion, that is obvious. If he keeps playing like this...wow.

Second guy is Southerland. I know it was only against Manhattan, but he is active on defense and his offense is as smooth as ever. He seems to realize he is more than just a 3 point shooter.

We are a solid 1o deep...SOLID.

Let me be one of the first to agree and Say Great Game Southerland.

Yes, really pulling for Southerland to round out his game, play both ends, make some mid-range shots.

As for Dion, he was always a pick for 6th man of the year (along with CJ). MCW is pushing into the conversation as well.

Yes, really pulling for Southerland to round out his game, play both ends, make some mid-range shots.

As for Dion, he was always a pick for 6th man of the year (along with CJ). MCW is pushing into the conversation as well.
I think Dion was a huge wildcard heading into this season. I didn't see too many pimping him as the 6th man. I think most were cautious of Dion (cautiously optimistic?)

CJ obviously got a lot of hype in the offseason.

Southerland has had two very good all-around games in a row. I hope it continues. Dion is truly a player. Brandon looked like himself again, and MCW seems to have gotten over the jitters.

I thought Dirty would break out last year (he didn't) - hopefully tonight sets the tone for what we can expect the rest of the year.

I think Dion was a huge wildcard heading into this season. I didn't see too many pimping him as the 6th man. I think most were cautious of Dion (cautiously optimistic?)

CJ obviously got a lot of hype in the offseason.
OK, Dion was my pick for 6th man of the year. Always thought he had the ability, never bought the BS about him being a head case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom