Class of 2018 - SG Tyler Bertram (Cooperstown / VT) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Tyler Bertram (Cooperstown / VT)

Utica paper says we are among the big boys interested? is that remotely true?

Utica paper says we are among the big boys interested? is that remotely true?
Utica has a paper? I live in New Hartford and didn’t know that.

Utica has a paper? I live in New Hartford and didn’t know that.

Surely you jest? Or is it that you moved there from somewhere else? I get that New Hartford may be lacking in being in tune with the culture of the surrounding communities, but come on! lol

Observer-Dispatch - Wikipedia Utica actually used to have two newspapers, the 2nd of which printed in the afternoon, which was more up to speed for folks who read the paper after work.

Meanwhile, after my return, i was quite suprised to see a Mohawk Valley kid getting props on here, and being in the #2 thread spot when I logged on. I hope he keeps doing well, no matter where he ends up.

Surely you jest? Or is it that you moved there from somewhere else? I get that New Hartford may be lacking in being in tune with the culture of the surrounding communities, but come on! lol

Observer-Dispatch - Wikipedia Utica actually used to have two newspapers, the 2nd of which printed in the afternoon, which was more up to speed for folks who read the paper after work.

Meanwhile, after my return, i was quite suprised to see a Mohawk Valley kid getting props on here, and being in the #2 thread spot when I logged on. I hope he keeps doing well, no matter where he ends up.
Yes, I jest. In fact, I delivered the Sunday Observer Dispatch in Yorkville, when kids actually did that. One of my customers was Joey Bonamassa’s parents, and grandparents for that matter. Joe was just a chubby little 5-6 year old.

Yes, I jest. In fact, I delivered the Sunday Observer Dispatch in Yorkville, when kids actually did that. One of my customers was Joey Bonamassa’s parents, and grandparents for that matter. Joe was just a chubby little 5-6 year old.

Right on my man! You turned my frown upside down reading that. Sometimes it's hard to read the sarcasm meter on here. I actually had to check the web to make sure it was still going. And the paperboy thing made me curious what percentage of readership any newpaper has left today.

That's also a great example of never knowing what some chubby 5-6 year old may turn out to be. JB should keep his eyes open on some of them, as they may be playing for him by the time he retires! Speaking of JB, it might be cool to have Joey Bonamassa do a rendition of the Star Spangled Banner at the Dome sometime, in my opinion.

No, I am saying that great players come from all school sizes. So I was essentially defending small schools by making a reference to the fact that Larry Legend went to a very small school.

Two NFL running backs from my high school with a graduating class size of around 90.

The Daily Press was the morning paper. It had the Vegas lines. The Observer Dispatch did not.

Now, as far as a current prep player from the Mohawk Valley?????? How about Frankie Policelli. He is from New Hartford...now prepping at Long Island Lutheran. C'mon. I'll assume that was just an oversight on your part. You gotta keep an "ion" him or I coulda just said "anion" him. Chemistry jokes, for anybody wondering what I'm talking about.

As someone who pays attention to a lot of New York State hoops I would take Bertram over Girard. Better athlete and just as good of a shooter. Higher upside as well. He would be putting up similar stats at Cooperstown as Girard if he didn’t go prep. He’s already putting numbers up against future NBA players in the Nepsac.

As someone who pays attention to a lot of New York State hoops I would take Bertram over Girard. Better athlete and just as good of a shooter. Higher upside as well. He would be putting up similar stats at Cooperstown as Girard if he didn’t go prep. He’s already putting numbers up against future NBA players in the Nepsac.
I think it's the 2g position backlog that will likely keep him away. JG3 is hopefully more of pg. I'll defer to your "live" assessments though on skill/potential.

I really need to check out one of these games. I imagine a local kid who is freshman leading Rice Memorial will end up there sooner rather than later. Michel Ndayishimiye. Remember that name. The kid is a 2021. And legit.

We need to recruit '19 guys at other positions who can shoot, especially the small forward spot. To me, looking at what we are projected to have, that is what is lacking.

I have nothing against Bertram.

We need to recruit '19 guys at other positions who can shoot, especially the small forward spot. To me, looking at what we are projected to have, that is what is lacking.

I have nothing against Bertram.

Agree. That’s why I prefer other guys over Whitney, but we will see. Not sold on his shot.

Agree. That’s why I prefer other guys over Whitney, but we will see. Not sold on his shot.

Yeah, Whitney is a great athlete. Shot is dodgy. If we land him, need to have shooters around him.

Serious question????
If you have seen these 3 guys recently, rank your preferences relative to college potential success @ SU of
Buddy,
JG III
Tyler B.

thanks .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online