Tyler Ennis mini-documentary... | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis mini-documentary...

I’d be shocked if Tyler doesn’t get into coaching. He has that calm demeanor, extremely competitive and has supreme confidence. Perfect attributes of being a coach. One of my all time favorite SU players. He has a life time Academy Award performance after the shot that beat Pitt. One of the greatest moments in SU basketball history. Just seeing the look on Jaimie Dixon’s face was priceless.

I’d be shocked if Tyler doesn’t get into coaching. He has that calm demeanor, extremely competitive and has supreme confidence. Perfect attributes of being a coach. One of my all time favorite SU players. He has a life time Academy Award performance after the shot that beat Pitt. One of the greatest moments in SU basketball history. Just seeing the look on Jaimie Dixon’s face was priceless.

He’s in my HOF for that shot alone. Putting Pitt down like a rabid animal. Just the greatest!!

Never forget the class of Pitt fans
Screenshot_20220412-192006_YouTube.jpg

Edit: mods don't ban me for the likely grotesque size and scaling in the picture.

Isn't his dad a coach?

Never forget the class of Pitt fans View attachment 216519

Edit: mods don't ban me for the likely grotesque size and scaling in the picture.
My favorite thing about this picture is that the Pitt students are all grossly obese, exceedingly ugly and wearing clothes that don't fit them.

This photo perfectly represents the students of the University of Pittsburgh and should be on the home page of their website. Just a thought Pitt admins. Hail Pitt!

The guy was not the most athletic, but he moved at a different speed. It’s like he was playing the game on slow motion but in real time. Always made the right decision and was so methodical about it. Was really bummed we only got to see 1 year from him. Loved watching him play the game. It was such a great style of basketball. Always under control.

I remember thinking that Ennis would be a 4 year starter and an legendary college PG. I didn't think he had all the flashy traits that attract NBA scouts. But he had enough late game magic combined with elite game management that he was gone before I knew it. Good for him though, hope he made enough to take care of himself long term. There were times early that season where Cooney was making 45% of his 3's and Ennis was running the offense like an old school vet that I was completely sold on that squad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom