Tyler Ennis | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis

garydelano

Walk On
Why is everyone saying that 2013 Point Guard recuit Tyler Ennis a Shoe In, A sure thing.
We heard the same thing about Anthony Davis.

Ummm I don't think anybody said Davis was a shoe in, and nobody is currently saying the same thing about Ennis. I definitely feel good about our chances to land him but nothing in recruiting should be taken for granted.

Why do people assume that bc we were the first high major to offer davis he had to come here? Shoe in? Naaaaa never, as for ennis we have a great shot as does arizona, kansas, ga tech

Why do SU fans believe we will get any recruit?? We should just pretend we can't recruit and don't deserve to.

We are Syracuse thats why!

I don't think peopel get it.
We should be acting like we are entitled to get these guys! Put the pressure on them to Choose Syracuse!!
Funny how we were all so quick to crucify Tobias Harris but its ok to doubt we will get other guys.

Howbout giving these kids only a glass half full for a change?

Do you think Kentcuky is worried if they don't get Noel? No, because they believe they can get plenty of top 20 recruits every year including 2-3 one and doners.

Why do people assume that bc we were the first high major to offer davis he had to come here? Shoe in? Naaaaa never, as for ennis we have a great shot as does arizona, kansas, ga tech
Just ask Bjorn. It's loyalty. If you offer a kid first, it's only good manners to commit only to that team.

a francis read some of these posts and you will see. don't waste our time with dribble

Yea nobody considered Davis a shoe in. We thought OSU and UNC were the main competition until UK sneaked in last minute.

Just ask Bjorn. It's loyalty. If you offer a kid first, it's only good manners to commit only to that team.
Say what you want about the kid, at least he has his manners.

a francis read some of these posts and you will see. don't waste our time with dribble
Clearly, syracuse.com is missing one of its key posters. Hurry on back there now, won't you?

Why is everyone saying that 2013 Point Guard recuit Tyler Ennis a Shoe In, A sure thing.
shoo-in

noun
a person or thing that is certain to succeed, esp. someone who is certain to win a competition : he was a shoo-in for reelection.
ORIGIN 1930s: from the earlier use of the term denoting the winner of a rigged horse race.

Sorry, it's just the editor in me.

Define everyone then link to everyones posts saying we are a shoe in. If you can't, then just stop.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lol ok bud. I'll work on passing the rock to you, berniefineforevercuse, and iggy :)

I'm betting Arizona

Are you Bjorn's understudy?! I think you mean drivel? Or I hope at least, lol.

I'll cut you a break if you're Russian or Ukrainian like I am since the 'b' is the v sound in cyrillic.

Are you Bjorn's understudy?! I think you mean drivel? Or I hope at least, lol.

I'll cut you a break if you're Russian or Ukrainian like I am since the 'b' is the v sound in cyrillic.
Probably his best friend.

Clearly, syracuse.com is missing one of its key posters. Hurry on back there now, won't you?
And please take some of your friends with you.

This place has been overrun as of late.

Seriously are you a Syracuse fan? NOBODY has used the word lock for Tyler Ennis however Ennis had a great time at the UConn game during his visit here. I have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Anthony Davis WAS NEVER a lock for Syracuse we were in contention for him with Ohio State, Kentucky, but your ignorant statement shows you want to complain. How about celebrating the fact our coaching staff has got Dejuan Coleman, Jerami Grant, Michael Carter-Williams, Rakeem Christmas, C.J. Fair, Dion Waiters, Fab Melo, James Southerland, Brandon Triche, Kris Joseph, Scoop Jardine, Rick Jackson, Jonny Flynn, Donta Greene, Paul Harris in the last 5-6 years. However, you continue being the passive aggressive "fan" who IS NEVER happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom