Tyler Rouse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Rouse

I saw him Play 5 Times over 4 Years he had over 100 yds all 5 Times , If Latavius Murray can get hurt play and star at UCF your telling me that this kid is not a D-1 Running back:blah: Tell Barry Sanders and Joe Morris "Just to name a few "that they were too short. I think Coach SanFilippo knows of what he's talking about.

Where's his UB offer? You'd think at least Buffalo could find room for Rouse in the MAC no? There must be a reason.

A lot of games he played later into it than he should have. He avoided wear and tear by rarely getting tackled!
I think it's much more about running style than height. Ray Rice is really short but, like Joe Morris, he isn't small and has great feet. TR is much more of a power back.

And BC will tout him as NYS Gatorade Player of the Year.

I don't know if this looks bad on SU for not offering him in our own backyard or bad on BC for taking a flyer on a kid NO ONE else wanted.

I don't know if this looks bad on SU for not offering him in our own backyard or bad on BC for taking a flyer on a kid NO ONE else wanted.

Addazzio was looking hard at him for Temple.

Good for him. Hopefully he will take advantage and get a good college education.

I guess that's Donnie's try out article for Orangefizz, What was that?

Decisions have consequences, uh, okay.

He's doing his best to piss off HCSMFS I guess. Maybe he liked not being able to get info from the staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom