Tyus Battle on West Award Watch List | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle on West Award Watch List

Well deserved. He definitely has a legitimate chance of winning the award if his level of play stays how it has these past few games.

Well deserved. He definitely has a legitimate chance of winning the award if his level of play stays how it has these past few games.

He has been awful in 3 of the last 4 games.

I don’t think awful is the right word at all.

He’s averaging 14.25pts 3.75rebs 5.5assts and 1 turnover a game (in those 4 games) all while playing 37 mins a game and a lot of those mins played at an off position.

He may not be shooting well at times but I would not consider his play to be awful. His overall floor game is the best I’ve ever seen it. And in his worst shooting game (@Pitt) he got big buckets down the stretch when the game was teetering.

Tyus is mia from one game to another. Basically which tyus is gonna show up to the game is the question. Hes far too inconsistent. It’s mind boggling.

I don’t think awful is the right word at all.

He’s averaging 14.25pts 3.75rebs 5.5assts and 1 turnover a game (in those 4 games) all while playing 37 mins a game and a lot of those mins played at an off position.

He may not be shooting well at times but I would not consider his play to be awful. His overall floor game is the best I’ve ever seen it. And in his worst shooting game (@Pitt) he got big buckets down the stretch when the game was teetering.

Take out that one game and he's averaging single digits, 8-31 from the floor.

Awful may not be the right word but he hasn't been good, let alone "keeping it up" to win an award for best shooting guard in the country.

28% shooting from 3 in conference play needs to improve tonight for us to win.

Take out that one game and he's averaging single digits, 8-31 from the floor.

Awful may not be the right word but he hasn't been good, let alone "keeping it up" to win an award for best shooting guard in the country.
And if you take out the Pitt game he’s 17-35

So... ur really proving nothing.

And if you take out the Pitt game he’s 17-35

So... ur really proving nothing.

He's been bad in 3 of his last 4 games, the proof is in the stats and you're arguing to argue.

He's been bad in 3 of his last 4 games, the proof is in the stats and you're arguing to argue.

I’m arguing because you said he has been awful 3 of the past 4 games and I disagree.

The proof is what I see with my eyes. You think JB would say he’s been awful? No he wouldn’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom