Tyus working out. | Syracusefan.com

Tyus working out.

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
Anybody post this yet. Some NBA ballers and at least one future G league star.

Pretty sure he commonly does this during games too.
He has done it, but I don't think it's common. I just looked through over 2000 pics of Tyus, along with pics from each game last year on cuse.com (yes, I agree, I have no life) and only found this one. Blue and orange, white, gold and blue/black (Michigan homage????) appear often. I didn't keep track, but I think the most common color worn was split between the white and the gold.

He wore these last season vs. Buffalo. It is the only time all year he did this.
tyus-battle-of-the-syracuse-orange-wearing-a-colorful-pair-of-nikes-picture-id899017784

1529152919081.png

Nobody knows what it means

He has done it, but I don't think it's common. I just looked through over 2000 pics of Tyus, along with pics from each game last year on cuse.com (yes, I agree, I have no life) and only found this one. Blue and orange, white, gold and blue/black (Michigan homage????) appear often. I didn't keep track, but I think the most common color worn was split between the white and the gold.

He wore these last season vs. Buffalo. It is the only time all year he did this.
tyus-battle-of-the-syracuse-orange-wearing-a-colorful-pair-of-nikes-picture-id899017784

Finally found em, Kyrie 4's. Flightclub has them at $390. Kyrie 4 - Nike - 943806 900 - multi-color/multi-color | Flight Club

Anybody post this yet. Some NBA ballers and at least one future G league star.
I had all but forgotten Bazley because he's irrelevant.
But seeing this photo it occurs to me that at some point it's going to dawn on him that he lost an opportunity to get way more attention for himself than he will battling for playing time in the G League.
He could have been a one and done on a potential NCAA title team with at least 3 first round draft picks.

I had all but forgotten Bazley because he's irrelevant.
But seeing this photo it occurs to me that at some point it's going to dawn on him that he lost an opportunity to get way more attention for himself than he will battling for playing time in the G League.
He could have been a one and done on a potential NCAA title team with at least 3 first round draft picks.

Or not.

Bazley made an obvious mistake but good luck to him. One and dones have been undermining our stability and ability to keep players for 3-4 years and build. We have that now. Prefer 3-4 year guys get their minutes and develop.

Bazley made an obvious mistake but good luck to him. One and dones have been undermining our stability and ability to keep players for 3-4 years and build. We have that now. Prefer 3-4 year guys get their minutes and develop.
No doubt though would have been great for our depthm

I don't know about Bazley but I think Battle is going to have a huge season. I feel like as a team the offense will grow allowing everyone to be more efficient. Better spacing better ball movement better player movement and more options. He may not score as much and likely won't shoot as much but a rested Battle with options around him is going to be able to win us close games against good teams that we didn't have the depth to beat last season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom