U C O N N | Syracusefan.com

U C O N N

UConn football is incredible.

...I mean not on the field, or even on the TV (I can only imagine that most of their games are monotonous). But it's very existence is like a monument to hilarity. It's even helping tank their basketball program, which is priceless.

I’m sure they won a moral victory somehow.

They didn't Rutger. (See The All Inclusive Rutgers Dumpster Fire thread, post 7300, see the link in that post to mgoblog)

Apologies to all, not sure how to link a specific post

Just think about our rivals (UConn and Georgetown) and sources of hilarity (Rutgers)

They’re all dumpsterfires in all sports.

It’s good to be us.

This is when we should be spending our time embracing BC as our true rival.

UMASS to the...AAC, maybe.

uconn deserves everything bad that is happening to them for blocking Umass to the AACK. Unfathomable they didn't want a local rival an hour away in a conference that requires road trips to Tulsa, OK. I have no real feelings for Umass but I don't want them dropping down to 1AA like Idaho has because uconn blocked them from getting into the Aack.

Uconn fans act like all this is bad luck but it would be terrible for the ACC if they were in the league.

I think the Aack is going to be pretty good in basketball this year and they will struggle again. 1AA for football and A10 for hoops is where they belong IMO honestly their league is too good for them. Its a good football league I think UCF will give Bama as good a game as any of the teams other than Clemson if they sneak into the playoffs, the first overall pick next year plays in it, and decent teams like Navy and Memphis are taking their lumps most of the schools aren't cupcakes to a P5 school from a scheduling POV.

uconn deserves everything bad that is happening to them for blocking Umass to the AACK. Unfathomable they didn't want a local rival an hour away in a conference that requires road trips to Tulsa, OK. I have no real feelings for Umass but I don't want them dropping down to 1AA like Idaho has because uconn blocked them from getting into the Aack.

Uconn fans act like all this is bad luck but it would be terrible for the ACC if they were in the league.

I think the Aack is going to be pretty good in basketball this year and they will struggle again. 1AA for football and A10 for hoops is where they belong IMO honestly their league is too good for them. Its a good football league I think UCF will give Bama as good a game as any of the teams other than Clemson if they sneak into the playoffs, the first overall pick next year plays in it, and decent teams like Navy and Memphis are taking their lumps most of the schools aren't cupcakes to a P5 school from a scheduling POV.
UConn got a golden ticket into a BCS league in 2004.
Teams like Utah, BYU, Boise State, TCU were all in mid major leagues while UConn went from 1-AA to Indy to BCS league.
They have no right to complain.
Blame their AG for suing the ACC. That stuff has consequences when you want into a partnership.
They beat us when we sucked.
The Big East exit fees kept them afloat for these past years but that money has dried up and now their chit TV deal is killing them. The BE basketball schools make more from Fox than the AAC schools receive for football and basketball from ESPN.

They are bleeding a slow death. Football will bankrupt them. I hope they keep it. It will hurt their basketball.

The BE basketball schools make more from Fox than the AAC schools receive for football and basketball from ESPN.
Is that true? If so, wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom