U2 at FedEx Last Night... | Syracusefan.com

U2 at FedEx Last Night...

So what did you think?

Was it insanely packed there? God I wish they did it at Nats Park. Fedex is just the worst for traveling in/out.

So what did you think?

Was it insanely packed there? God I wish they did it at Nats Park. Fedex is just the worst for traveling in/out.

It was awesome. They really bring it. Being so close was really incredible. Bono's language on the political stuff was pitch perfect, glad somebody gets it.

Traffic there was meh (that Ft. Hunt / Rt. 1 / Beltway mess). Leaving was nuts but we had a driver.

It was awesome. They really bring it. Being so close was really incredible. Bono's language on the political stuff was pitch perfect, glad somebody gets it.

Traffic there was meh (that Ft. Hunt / Rt. 1 / Beltway mess). Leaving was nuts but we had a driver.
They really are the best live act besides Bruce. It's funny reading that set list as a Boss fan because you're like "why so short?"

The last U2 concert I went to, our bus hit their tour bus...

They really are the best live act besides Bruce. It's funny reading that set list as a Boss fan because you're like "why so short?"

Funny took a friend who saw Bruce like 90x...it's just a far different show. Bruce can play 3 tunes and it can last almost 40 minutes.

The crowd was joyful, really moved the show to a great place.

LOL - I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read the set list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom