UCF hires Gus Malzahn | Syracusefan.com

UCF hires Gus Malzahn

This would be a great stepping stone for Sean on his way to the P5 level

I see another self-proclaimed national title in their near future.

Just read in the espn article that none other than Sean Lewis was going to get the job before Malzahn was offered. Wow. That woulda made this thread a little different
Here is the article. Not sure it was going to be Sean, but just to be considered is a great sign for his future.
Montgomery of Tulsa was also apparently on the list of candidates, which indicates they valued high coring, dynamic offensive schemes.

He should call Scott Frost when he gets a "bigger" offer.
H0t Take: I think Nebraska will stabilize but will be mediocre to solid most years. Frost is a good coach, but constructing a team in Nebraska is worlds apart from running a program in Florida.

H0t Take: I think Nebraska will stabilize but will be mediocre to solid most years. Frost is a good coach, but constructing a team in Nebraska is worlds apart from running a program in Florida.
I don’t know. I’d have thought that a couple of years ago. But the ship is off course with not a lot of signs of correction.

I honestly think that’s the first time I’ve heard Skip Hotlz’s name since 2008.
Hand to God, that was my first thought when i saw his name pop up! I mean seriously, is Skip Holtz still a “thing”? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom