UConn Game Day Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

Why do the fans leave when we are up so big? Shouldn't it be a big party in the stands during the win?

EXACTLY, will look like a see of silver on TV the second half. Hang and enjoy and cheer for the kids. Watching UM on my phone, the big house hung out to the end with a 39-0 score. Make it a celebration.

Coming in cold and handing off does not let a QB loosen up. Probably should have had him hit a few shorter passes, then a long one. He is accurate.

If Cisco keeps this up he’ll break the all time SU INT record by his sophomore year
Markus Paul at 19 over 4 seasons owns the all time record

Single season record is 8 by Tommy Myers in 1971

Coming in cold and handing off does not let a QB loosen up. Probably should have had him hit a few shorter passes, then a long one. He is accurate.

Good point.

I’d be mad about people leaving, but we had this game in hand by the middle of the first quarter. I don’t know any fan base other than Alabama that would stay until the end.

I’d be mad about people leaving, but we had this game in hand by the middle of the first quarter. I don’t know any fan base other than Alabama that would stay until the end.

Most would stay.

Got to win for the fans to show up...We win and our winning and the fans dont show up and then leave early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom