UConn Game Day Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

Got to win for the fans to show up...We win and our winning and the fans dont show up and then leave early.

No, no they wouldnt.

I’d be mad about people leaving, but we had this game in hand by the middle of the first quarter. I don’t know any fan base other than Alabama that would stay until the end.

Normally I’d agree. When we’re 4-0 for the first time in 27 years and go to Clemson next week, recognize the moment and make it a cool moment for the program.

Normally I’d agree. When we’re 4-0 for the first time in 27 years and go to Clemson next week, recognize the moment and make it a cool moment for the program.

True - I mean hoops fans don't clear out that quick.

I was only half paying attention while reading the "rutgers dumpster fire" thread. Was the meet and greet between edsall and HCDB really like 2 seconds? Looked like they brushed by each other and that was about it?

I don’t disagree, but our fan base isn’t BAD for not staying. It’s neutral at best.

HOnestly, we only had 636 yards of offense. That is a moral victory for a team that allowed 2000 in their first three games. Randy didn't dance. I'm puzzled.

Right. Because Devito didn’t start the 3rd at WMU with a 34-7 score.

Edit - or last week against FSU.

Completely absurd. :rolleyes:
Because Dungey was injured in both games. We learned that was a poor move if Dungey is fully healthy. Dungey was fully healthy this game. That was a 27 point lead and this was a 17 point lead and we learned from that debacle. Why is this so hard to understand.

Because Dungey was injured in both games. We learned that was a poor move if Dungey is fully healthy. Dungey was fully healthy this game. That was a 27 point lead and this was a 17 point lead and we learned from that debacle. Why is this so hard to understand.

Dungey was injured at WMU? Who was the guy that went back in wearing the #2 jersey to win the game?

All kidding aside, I don’t disagree with your position. You made a poor assumption, because I asked a question based on recent events, that I disagreed.

Dungey was injured at WMU? Who was the guy that went back in wearing the #2 jersey to win the game?

All kidding aside, I don’t disagree with your position. You made a poor assumption, because I asked a question based on recent events, that I disagreed.
The other #2? It was me, but keep that between us. I’m trying to keep it under wraps.

The other #2? It was me, but keep that between us. I’m trying to keep it under wraps.

No way you were sober enough.

Sorry, gotta call BS unless you meant PlayStation.

No way you were sober enough.

Sorry, gotta call BS unless you meant PlayStation.
You are clearly wildly underestimating how much I can drink.

I feel like I could take on a Soviet camel and win.

You are clearly wildly underestimating how much I can drink.

I feel like I could take on a Soviet camel and win.

I feel like googling Soviet camel is going to take me to websites that would get my IP address flagged.

Or sites bookmarked by Chip & Millhouse.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom