Uconn in big trouble | Syracusefan.com

Uconn in big trouble

“The long-term goal is obviously to move athletics closer to financial self-sufficiency,” UConn spokesperson Stephanie Reitz said in an email, noting that as recently as 2013, the athletic department did not require a significant subsidy.
gee, what happened in 2013?

2rechd.jpg

Last edited:
Their descent to becoming the University of San Francisco is going quicker than anyone could have imagined.
San Francisco would pummel Uconn on the hardwood.

And maybe Cuse, too.

But lol @ Uconn

Their descent to becoming the University of San Francisco is going quicker than anyone could have imagined.

This year San Francisco is a much better basketball team than UConn. They may get an at large if some things go their way.

We knew this already but look at these figures...yikesssss

40 mill in revenue...81 in expenses
UConn athletic department in 2018: generated $40 million in revenue, spent $81 million in expenses - Hartford Courant
Wow. Look I know we are rivals with them and their fans are complete pieces of garbage and there new coach acts like he just did cocaine and...where was I going with this. I don't like to admit when I enjoy bad things happening to people or groups I don't like but Yukon and Craig Carton are in that boat and it's sinking and I'm smiling.

Weren't we once supposed to envy them, their facilities, the commitment of the people of the state, their basketball teams, etc.?

Not a problem. All this goes away when they accept the impending invitation from the B1G-TEN. That's going to be some payday! … any time now … just you wait … gonna happen … sitting by the phone … you'll see … … … … is the phone charged? … Can you hear me now? ...

Excuse me but they beat us on the COURT where it really matters so not sure how u can talk sht about a program that beat u on ur HOME floor.

that win & $41million will salvage their program
Ha ha. $51 m after they have to pay off Ollie. Their program is in shambles and gasping for air. That’s why you can laugh and laugh and laugh again and their pitiful program

cuse!

Excuse me but they beat us on the COURT where it really matters so not sure how u can talk sht about a program that beat u on ur HOME floor.

We are fans, we are not the players. Its not like anything we say, as fans, impacts anything on the court

Part of the joy of being a fan (for many of us anyway), is cheering for your own team, and talking crap about teams you don't like. And total respect for those who don't enjoy sport that way as well. Just always remember that once they are not fans or not on the court, they are likely as respectable as most other himans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom