UConn Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

UConn Prediction Thread...

Syracuse 30
Uconn 20

U can’t 3
Bowl Bound 59

I would be crazy sad if that were the score, despite the win
There’s still skepticism in me. I think we’ll see a vanilla playbook, a lot of different schemes and a lot of “figuring out” in real time preparing for clemson.

There’s still skepticism in me. I think we’ll see a vanilla playbook, a lot of different schemes and a lot of “figuring out” in real time preparing for clemson.

We average 49 points a game. Uconn give up an average of 58 points a game. And you think we'll score half that?

We would have to literally turn it over 32 times to be held to 30 by Uconn. Now they may put up some points on us, but if we don't break 50 we've failed.

56-23

We average 49 points a game. Uconn give up an average of 58 points a game. And you think we'll score half that?

We would have to literally turn it over 32 times to be held to 30 by Uconn. Now they may put up some points on us, but if we don't break 50 we've failed.

56-23
That’s a very millennial usage of the word literally.

Not that I am judging since I am a Millenial (by a hair)

EDIT: forgot my prediction

Getting back to where we belong 63

Going back to where they belong 17

Cuse 45
UConn 27

UConn with ten garbage points late

56-23
I dont disagree, just weirder things have happened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom