UConn Ticket and Tailgate Buy for Sept 10th | Syracusefan.com

UConn Ticket and Tailgate Buy for Sept 10th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
IMPORTANT: ELTON JOHN CONCERT SAME DAY AT THE DOME. Grrrrrr

This will be the biggest away game tailgate of the year. I will cap this at about 125-150 tickets.

Non committal: I need a potential head count over the next few months.

I will purchase tickets at a group rate. Expect to pay about $30 per ticket. Tailgate with beer/seltzer will be about $10-15 per adult. I have parking set up at the Aircraft Club across the street on Silver Lane. It will cost $20. If you stay at the Comfort Suites on Roberts St and don't mind a 1/4 mile walk to the tailgate you can save $20. There is a back gate on Clement Rd. They however, might charge you a walk in fee. If you have a part in the tailgate I will need likely you to park at the lot though.

https://goo.gl/maps/jv5dyQc5pXZ3wfHN9

We will be parking at the lot on the far left labeled Aircraft Club. The Aircraft Club Lot is actually due north of the stadium.

PWS-Parking-Map-2021_Football-d05bf0d9c9.jpg

Last edited:
IMPORTANT: ELTON JOHN CONCERT SAME DAY AT THE DOME. Grrrrrr

This will be the biggest away game tailgate of the year. I will cap this at about 125-150 tickets.

Non committal: I need a potential head count over the next few months.

I will purchase tickets at a group rate. Expect to pay about $30 per ticket. Tailgate with beer/seltzer will be about $10-15 per adult. I have parking set up at the Aircraft Club across the street on Silver Lane. It will cost $20. If you stay at the Comfort Suites on Roberts St and don't mind a 1/4 mile walk to the tailgate you can save $20. There is a back gate on Clement Rd. They however, might charge you a walk in fee. If you have a part in the tailgate I will need likely you to park at the lot though.

https://goo.gl/maps/jv5dyQc5pXZ3wfHN9

We will be parking at the lot on the far left labeled Aircraft Club. The Aircraft Club Lot is actually due north of the stadium.

PWS-Parking-Map-2021_Football-d05bf0d9c9.jpg
I am in for three, but may only be two depending on game start time. also parking at the club.

3-5 for me and can help bring hofmanns or whatever else is needed. Not familiar with the stadium. Any idea on where group tickets would be? I know for some of these we have gone out on our own for tickets but still joined the tailgate.

3-5 for me and can help bring hofmanns or whatever else is needed. Not familiar with the stadium. Any idea on where group tickets would be? I know for some of these we have gone out on our own for tickets but still joined the tailgate.
Not sure yet, hopefully you'll sit with us. Safety in numbers LOL

Last time we sat in lower bowl near the 10 yard line...however, their crowds are way down. I'm going to see if we can get seats around the 20 or 30 yard line. We usually won't know until late spring the seating location.

Last edited:
Not sure yet, hopefully you'll sit with us. Safety in numbers LOL

Last time we sat in lower bowl near the 10 yard line...however, their crowds are way down. I'm going to see if we can get seats around the 20 or 30 yard line.
Lower bowl would mean we would sit with you. My dad is over climbing at this stage.

Lower bowl would mean we would sit with you. My dad is over climbing at this stage.
That's my goal...if we do the upper deck I expect we'll try to be near the entryway. I can always put your family on an aisle too.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The group ticket rep sent me last year's chart. Husky Value is gone...he doesn't think the pricing will change.

My goal is to get right behind the visitor's bench like we did for Ohio. I'll be smart and try to get the best bang for the buck too. If they can for instance put us in a primo spot in Sections 102 or 140, I might do that too. My seating priority in order is below:

Sections: 100-101 and 141 should be $30
Sections: 200-201 and 242 should be $25
Sections: 138-140 and 102-104 should be $15

BL: We'll be their most expensive ticket but I'm hopefully we can get the lower bowl between $15-30 a ticket.

Note: 690West hopefully you can help and bring some of your gang over.

uconn-football-chart.jpg

Last edited:
Mark, put me down for 2 for this one. Sadly, no longer 3 as my oldest will be enjoying his first ever home game as a student at U of Az. But my youngest and I will def be up from NJ

I wonder how many yards Tuck is going to rush for, it’s going to be crazy. We’re gonna shred that dline.

Yeah, hopefully you guys can help transport drinks
Will not be a problem. We have 2 large coolers & can always pick up a third from Cusenewbie after the Louisville tailgate if the numbers climb over 100.

2-5 in my group won’t know for a couple months exactly but I can contribute as much or as little Sierra Nevada as you want for tailgate.

I am in for three, but may only be two depending on game start time. also parking at the club.
East Hartford hotels are the pits. for those not familiar with the area look to stay a little further away, Cromwell, CT has better options, cleaner, safer. For those with some money to burn the Goodwin in Hartford is a nice place. Stay away from anything on the Berlin Tpk unless your thing is some adult company, and possibly getting robbed or shot.

East Hartford hotels are the pits. for those not familiar with the area look to stay a little further away, Cromwell, CT has better options, cleaner, safer. For those with some money to burn the Goodwin in Hartford is a nice place. Stay away from anything on the Berlin Tpk unless your thing is some adult company, and possibly getting robbed or shot.
I'm only staying 1 night at the Comfort Suites on Roberts St. Sure East Hartford isn't great but it isn't some druggie and hooker infested hellhole. The hotel I'm staying at is a solid 2 or 3 star type place close to the stadium.

Tip: Since we don't know the kickoff time. In cases like this where I only want to stay 1 night, I book two separate reservations. One for Friday and one for Saturday. I'm expecting TV to announce by June 1st. I'll cancel the night I don't need ASAP to free up a room for someone else.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom