Uh Oh | Syracusefan.com

Uh Oh

Get rid of them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Get rid of them.

Why do you say that, let's this play out first unless you know something the rest of us don't.

most likely miss bowl game and have a very rough spring

Why do you say that, let's this play out first unless you know something the rest of us don't.

Drunk and resisting arrest.

Spruill is a clown. I've seen him a few times on Marshall street. Nice guy from what I've seen. I'd like more info.

Drunk and resisting arrest.

If you go to South Carolina or LSU that is piddly crap and you continue to play:)

You hate to see this, but let's not get too bent out of shape over a dis con charge. It's a violation (not a 'crime').
Yup. When an officer says you're under arrest, you should only take that as a suggestion...no biggy

Hahahaha. I literally was waiting for the bowl game to be over and looking forward to posting that to my knowledge we hadn't had (1) single arrest/suspension all season. I guess that takes care of that.

If you go to South Carolina or LSU that is piddly crap and you continue to play:)

Must be Spruill is a good player. Marrone needs to be consistent

Yup. When an officer says you're under arrest, you should only take that as a suggestion...no biggy
690, you beat my edit.. made after I read the article cited. I don't condone it, as the post now says.

I'm pretty sure Jarrod West had an incident, maybe underage drinking during the offseason as well.

690, you beat my edit.. made after I read the article cited. I don't condone it, as the post now says.
No prob. Not the end of the world for these kids. Just dumb

Lol. Your mom and dad must be proud
Oh im sorry because I dont respect some Suffolk County cop on LI who gets paid six figures to hand out speeding tickets and act like a toughguy in the clubs only to pull out a badge when people get tough back? NYC cops, yea, mad respect for them but not some power hungry cops in the burbs. Please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom