Um no mention of our game on sportscenter?! | Syracusefan.com

Um no mention of our game on sportscenter?!

TerryM

Scout Team
I'm into the second sportscenter now and no game recap or highlights?! They led with Duke and we get nothing???

I'm into the second sportscenter now and no game recap or highlights?! They led with Duke and we get nothing???
Well in fairness, we're only ranked #4 and they're all the way up there at #10. You have to give the most attention to the higher ranked team.

...er, wait...

But no one lost their sneakers during our game tonight while a guy for each team did in the Duke Mich game.

I was a bit miffed about it too. But that game did just finish, and Duke was actually playing Michigan(aka a ranked team, their 3rd of the the 5 OOC on their schedule, if I recall), so there may be some logic. I've just had a rough day so I'm happy to join in the ripping on ESPN, Duke, our years of scheduling, etc, not that a rough day is required for such.

I was a bit miffed about it too. But that game did just finish, and Duke was actually playing Michigan(aka a ranked team, their 3rd of the the 5 OOC on their schedule, if I recall), so there may be some logic. I've just had a rough day so I'm happy to join in the ripping on ESPN, Duke, our years of scheduling, etc, not that a rough day is required for such.

I hope today will be a better day for you, Captain!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom