UMass cancels football season | Syracusefan.com

UMass cancels football season

This should be merged with the UConn thread into one with a header of UNoCare cancels football season.

Hard to have a season when you're no one's homecoming opponent.

I would imagine most schools will be keeping their football players on campus like UMass is. This should help alleviate some of the concerns ive seen on here regarding that. Continued training and (I’d assume) access to academic resources would be great even though they can’t play games.

Obviously no one else here cares but I was looking forward to seeing if UMass made any improvements in Bell’s second year. Hopefully we’re able to get some of the $1.9 million Auburn was going to give us for the trip down there this season if it doesn’t happen in the spring.

Are you ok CousCuse ?
download (13).jpg

Now I know how the Trump screaming woman felt.

I would imagine most schools will be keeping their football players on campus like UMass is. This should help alleviate some of the concerns ive seen on here regarding that. Continued training and (I’d assume) access to academic resources would be great even though they can’t play games.

Obviously no one else here cares but I was looking forward to seeing if UMass made any improvements in Bell’s second year. Hopefully we’re able to get some of the $1.9 million Auburn was going to give us for the trip down there this season if it doesn’t happen in the spring.
I watched them play a couple of times last year and they looked prepared and efficient just really outmanned. Unfortunately, they will have to wait, which for people that age must be very angst filled.

I watched them play a couple of times last year and they looked prepared and efficient just really outmanned. Unfortunately, they will have to wait, which for people that age must be very angst filled.
Bell is recruiting very well by their standards so I’m hopeful that in 3-4 years when his guys develop they can compete for a bowl bid. We need a ESPN+ deal and a bowl agreement similar to Liberty’s too. Playing on FloSports or whatever else sucks.

I can’t even imagine being a college athlete right now I would be losing my mind.

Quitters never win, and winners never quit.

Stumbled across this on UMass Twitter. Thought you guys would enjoy UConn feeling like a little brother to my alma mater

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom