UNC - 2 tix needed

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
Trying to get two tickets for a 12 year old and his mom. I checked my orange club account, and there's no option for purchasing individual football tix that I could see. Am I missing something?

Shrmdougluvr

Lover of Sherman Douglas
How could I not find that? Lol I need a vacation.

Thanks man!!
I've noticed that as well. I recommend chatting online with one of the Dome's reps. When i did this, not only did they link my account, but they gave me a code that saved me some money on tickets. That was for the UNC game FWIW.

Chris02M

All American
Trying to get two tickets for a 12 year old and his mom. I checked my orange club account, and there's no option for purchasing individual football tix that I could see. Am I missing something?

not sure if you still need tickets to the unc game or not , i have 2 extra if you do

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
Awesome, I was wondering what game we were going to see you at.
Nah, this is for a young distant cousin of mine. His mom commented on my Facebook last year that he was a big Cuse football fan. I hooked him up with Clemson tickets, we won, he had a blast, so I figured I’d make it a yearly thing.

I will be at NYC and 98% sure I’ll be at the bowl game (I swear we’re going bowling)

Top Bottom