UNC Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

If Duke wins, yes, UVa plays Brown. If UVa wins, Duke plays Brown. Play-in game. ;)

So glad we dodged that. We need to get a win in the tourney and take care of business against Bingo and Gate.

If UVa wins, Duke and UVa are both 1-3 with UVa holding the tie-breaker in winning the head-to-head competition.

Letting them get close in the third was troubling. Stopping the bleeding and finishing strong has to be a confidence booster moving forward. Eliminates the ugly narrative that they aren't capable of closing teams out with a lead.

Molloy and the defense were solid.

Offense, at least in the first half, did what it had to do.

Dang I missed another game. I keep forgetting to watch them on the computer this year. Oh well - at least they won. Maybe I better stay away now and keep the luck going.

good win today. we gotta play like piranhas from here on out. fight.fight.feed.and fight.

Molloy and the defense were solid.

Offense, at least in the first half, did what it had to do.
Agree. Good to see the D solid out there. Molloy looks like he's getting comfortable. Made some huge saves today. If Evans could just avoid the awful one-on-one turnovers, and the D plays like this the rest of the year, this team could make some noise. Lotta 'if's' there, though...

Dang I missed another game. I keep forgetting to watch them on the computer this year. Oh well - at least they won. Maybe I better stay away now and keep the luck going.

You are the anti-Obie/Headmaster.

Go buy a Hopkins hat. ;)

ESPN 3 replay my friend

Replay on ESPNU Sunday morning.

CgMjAdUUYAAE7ck.jpg

1. Big win for you guys, great job!

2. The second tiebreaker is goals allowed among the teams that are tied. You'd have to be in a 3-way tie that I hope doesn't materialize.

1. Big win for you guys, great job!

2. The second tiebreaker is goals allowed among the teams that are tied. You'd have to be in a 3-way tie that I hope doesn't materialize.
Yup - win, and you're in. And even better, Duke is out. Good luck!

For seeding purposes holding Carolina to 7 goals was big if that second tiebreaker (goals allowed) comes into play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom