Wowzers!!!

Curry the savior!

ACC #1 seed at 4-0

12-11
15-14
10-6
13-12 (OT)

Cardiac 'Cuse is back!

The amazing thing is, if we had lost this, it was mathematically possible we could have been the #1 seed in the ACCT and not qualified for the NCAA's.

ACC #1 seed at 4-0

12-11
15-14
10-6
13-12 (OT)

Cardiac 'Cuse is back!

The amazing thing is, if we had lost this, it was mathematically possible we could have been the #1 seed in the ACCT and not qualified for the NCAA's.

TV said if we lost we may have been on the bubble. Where have we heard that term before?

Wow. I'm only following in this thread. But it seems like the whole season's going by while Desko figures out the lineup. I'll wait for Jer's TAKE and maybe watch later tonight on ESPN streaming.

Wow. I'm only following in this thread. But it seems like the whole season's going by while Desko figures out the lineup. I'll wait for Jer's TAKE and maybe watch later tonight on ESPN streaming.

Can't put the turnovers on Desko but he and the staff needed to crackdown on the circus passes for no reason. Curry played earlier in the game but didn't see the ball that much, he took over late. UNC got tight late and SUs calm and poise in tight games really came through. Curry was unconscious late

Call Jeff Sessions because SU stole that game, absolutely stole it

Don't call him. He would appoint an independent counsel and we would have a multiyear investigation with teh finding that Syracuse actually won the game. Though,it probably would be quicker than the NCAA..

Dumb passes, bad shots early, sloppy play all day. Enough with the highlight reel shooting. Just put it in the net.

The ending was scripted by Hollywood: Down three late, claw back to tie the game, a chance to win in regulation but the turnover (heartbreak), then the score and win in OT.

Glad SU won.

Glad that UNC lost. A two-for-one!

Fetterly is unbearable. You almost don't want to see Syracuse score so we don't have to hear him scream like a maniac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom