UNC Game... | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at North Carolina
Saturday, September 12, 2020 | 12:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Wes Durham, Roddy Jones, Taylor Davis

1599912170081.png

Only because I'm curious and maybe a little idolatrous; I wonder who are some of the ex-players, coaches, parents etc. participating on this board. Not to call out anyone, I just would like to match a handle with a person. I'm aware of TD's dad (a brave soul), Bear's dad and Hough's dad. If these things are unadvertised or unrevealed that's fine. But if their identity is in the public domain I'd be amenable to understanding what SU-related luminary was making the comment.
And I would surrender all my little curiosities if SU won tomorrow (today). In fact if they do win tomorrow, I'll swear off the board till next Friday.

where’s care taker
He’s been up since 345 am , I woke up to Tommy’s group text with me and his trainer as I was asleep early for a Friday night. He screen shot a pic of his tv and said look what’s on ... it was Rocky IV , I smiled as he is mentally ready to play . I however have never been so nervous for days and the reason is we can be very very good or we could have issues fall camp showed this . The good news is in 7 hrs the guess work is over . I laying here
Daydreaming about a big day for tommy leading to a big day for the team . Im gonna have a lil workout now , quick shower
Then go pick up the breakfast sandwiches, tailgate at my house starts at 9 am
Having 18 of my closest friends as I have 18 seats available. Just before kick off I will have my prayer with my dad up in heaven as I do every game he has ever played since he was 7 when we lost him . People praise both my boys all the time on what polite , sincere young men they are and that’s a tribute to my dad ! Nobody knows each other on this board
I have a saying it’s not what you say it’s how you say it and un fortunately that gets lost in texting and leads to mis understandings .
I share things here for you the fans as I know what it’s like to be a football fan. If tommy does bad fire away but he gonna be great I promise!!!! Today you know what it’s like to be Qb 1s dad . Hopefully we appreciate w

He’s been up since 345 am , I woke up to Tommy’s group text with me and his trainer as I was asleep early for a Friday night. He screen shot a pic of his tv and said look what’s on ... it was Rocky IV , I smiled as he is mentally ready to play . I however have never been so nervous for days and the reason is we can be very very good or we could have issues fall camp showed this . The good news is in 7 hrs the guess work is over . I laying here
Daydreaming about a big day for tommy leading to a big day for the team . Im gonna have a lil workout now , quick shower
Having 18 of my closest friends as I have 18 seats available. Just before kick off I will have my prayer with my dad up in heaven as I do every game he has ever played since he was 7 when we lost him . People praise both my boys all the time on what polite , sincere young men they are and that’s a tribute to my dad ! Nobody knows each other on this board
I have a saying it’s not what you say it’s how you say it and un fortunately that gets lost in texting and leads to mis understandings .
I share things here for you the fans as I know what it’s like to be a football fan. If tommy does bad fire away but he gonna be great I promise!!!! Today you know what it’s like to be Qb 1s dad . Hopefully we appreciate w
Great post from a great Dad. Thanks for sharing. Go Orange!

Good luck to Tommy and the family today!!!!!
Go Orange!

(Also, thank you for sharing tidbits these past few weeks. IMO the reporters we have are subpar and I enjoy Dino but think he closes the team off to much from the fanbase. Your updates have helped fill that void!)

We are firmly behind Tommy. Let’s go do this!

I too watched Rocky IV last night.

I think TD is gonna be the difference this year, love that he added weight and muscle for the pounding, all the talk has been about, new D, OL depth and top RB's out, Tommy flies under the radar and comes out and shows all today! McElroy and Kanell said this week, year 1 to year 2 is where a QB needs to make his jump, TD does that, other than Clemson and maybe ND all games are winnable as far as I'm concerned!
in the words of Michael Buffer "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE" CUSE IN THE HOUSE

Such a good post. I’m glad to have you back on the board again.

Really rooting for him I promise man.

I wanna see him light up the ACC and shut up all the doubters including me.

LETS HAVE A GREAT SEASON!

Only because I'm curious and maybe a little idolatrous; I wonder who are some of the ex-players, coaches, parents etc. participating on this board. Not to call out anyone, I just would like to match a handle with a person. I'm aware of TD's dad (a brave soul), Bear's dad and Hough's dad. If these things are unadvertised or unrevealed that's fine. But if their identity is in the public domain I'd be amenable to understanding what SU-related luminary was making the comment.
And I would surrender all my little curiosities if SU won tomorrow (today). In fact if they do win tomorrow, I'll swear off the board till next Friday.
It's against board rules to out anyone. If the poster chooses to reveal who they are or their profession it is up to them.

It's against board rules to out anyone. If the poster chooses to reveal who they are or their profession it is up to them.
Are you allowed to say if there has been a coach here before as long as you don’t say who it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom